What's new

Does social media connect us together or disconnect us as a person.

On locales, for example, Facebook, it is basic for somebody to have many "companions." Yet, actually, the experience doesn't in every case satisfy everyone's expectations. Regardless of this always present guarantee of local area, numerous individuals feel secluded and alone. In spite of the fact that individuals may have hundreds or even huge number of online "companions," they may have not many real individuals, all things considered, that they can depend on. The entirety of this brings up the issue, is online media fortifying our networks, or is investing energy in our telephones and PCs really hurting our capacity to associate in person?
Social interactions online only brings us close virtually and disconnects us physically. It gives us an illusion of being inclusive on a world meanwhile if you look around you, you are just alone in your room looking at some screen. If people would drop their phones sometimes and really look at the environment they are in, it would be better.

Social media connect us together not disconnect us as a person. This connection make it easier for us to know each other and what we are doing.

Social media has made the global world to become a small village. In my own view social media has united a lot of people together as one family. Through Facebook, messenger, WhatsApp, tweeter, Instagram and alot more has a great impact on life and stock market.

Social media connects us together. Through social media, one can interact with different people and also connect with people world wide.

Social media creates a kind of disconnection between the people offline. You will see husband and wife sitting together for a long time without say a word to each other while they are busy chatting with friends on their phone.
Social media creates a kind of paradox. They were created to connect people but they disconnect people in the real life. I have seen a couple being together in the house without talking to each other for long but they are busy chatting with friends on social media with their phones.

Last edited:
It really do connect us together, you get you meet new friends and recover lost ones, moreso social media has help us meet people that have been beneficial to our life's, I must commend them for this fit.

Social media connects billions of people around the globe. In doing so, it disconnects us from reality and creates false ideals that many struggle to achieve. ... However, there is no denying that social media has changed the way we view ourselves and the world at large.

It's very obvious that social media connect everybody all over the world and its very important that all these social media platform are not for making friends only. Another way to take advantage of social media is to start buying and selling on their platform or better still start doing adverts for your products and services
The essence of the social media was before this time to do and maintain connections among friendsa and family members,but the narative have changed,because it has been discovered that there is a whole lot of things you can do with the social media.

Social media has make it easy for those who are introverts to connect with other people without having to go outside every risk rejection. but one of the downside of social media is that people don't know how to interact on the real world anymore.

To some extent, I can say social media connect people and some times it disconnected people depending on how individuals used it to promote their personal interest in the society. In terms of peace and conflict.
Depending on how the social media such as the Facebook, YouTube and others are being used. Sometimes people used the social media negatively which cause so much problems to the society.

Last edited:
social media is suppose to be a connecting factor among people globally and that is what it should be,but the addiction aspect of it has made lots of persons to be issolated and by so doing defeating the essence of the platform.

Social media is a great platform that unites us . I have gotten the contacts of most of my old friends via Facebook. So, I do not see Social media as a tool that disconnect us. My relationship started from an old friend that I got Contact from Facebook.

Social media has a significant impact of connecting us with people around the world depending on how its been used. If used negatively it disconnected people in the form of creating conflicts between people in the society.

Today's technology definitely connect us as people, you are able to talk with people from almost every country on this planet which is really impressing! You can have a lot of friends from different countries and cultures and have a great time with them. Although it might disconnect you from your own real friends I dont think its that bad, since you are the one who make the choices of who you want to talk with.

This question has two answers or part on one, first social media has to a large extent help to connect people with different persons from different part of the world but really it's also bring about little or no attention to people even as much as we are connected and sometimes people present who they aren't at times

This is an influence of the social media era, and when you log on, people appear to be separated from reality. Your virtual personality doesn't match the reality. No matter what you do, we always remember to do it reasonably well.

Social media has a very big advantage of connection in the world, where one can be in his place and communicate with people, friends and family from far and near.

Actually the social media platforms has so much impact on the society. it can connect us with alot of people and it can also disconnect us depending on how we make use of the media.

To be frank about social media, some times it really connect us once we are far or near from one another, also make us to view and see for update about one another, like friends, family and fams.

Everything has a good and bad side and so does social media. Social media did help us to connect with the people far by or whom we have lost connection with during the journey of life. It also helps us to make new friends irrespective of country, but it is also true that it had distance us from the real people who are close by.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back