What's new

Does social media connect us together or disconnect us as a person.

The social media connects us together more than it disconnects us as persons. It is the power of the social media we are been able to get the.large customer base we need for our business

Social media has really helped to connect a lot of people together especially friends from high school who are no longer in school ,however many friendship has been spoiled because of social media related issues.

Social media connects us together with our loved ones and many people that are not close to us. It also connects us to our favourite celebrities making us feel like that here with us. Social media as made some people let people know of there talent making them known to others.

Social media has done great things in the world by connecting us together, chatting as if we are together and others.

Social media platforms were supposed to unite us together through communication, but it is rather unfortunate that they are being used to carry out all manners of crime. Look at a case where a girl was deceived and lured to a particular location where she was raped and killed using Facebook platform. Pathetic!

I suppose that is a relative question, it relies upon at the character involved. For me in my view I do not relate bodily with human beings however Facebook has made me have I actually have plenty of buddies from exceptional countries, some thing I would not had been capable of reap normally, so yeah it does make us connect

S
On locales, for example, Facebook, it is basic for somebody to have many "companions." Yet, actually, the experience doesn't in every case satisfy everyone's expectations. Regardless of this always present guarantee of local area, numerous individuals feel secluded and alone. In spite of the fact that individuals may have hundreds or even huge number of online "companions," they may have not many real individuals, all things considered, that they can depend on. The entirety of this brings up the issue, is online media fortifying our networks, or is investing energy in our telephones and PCs really hurting our capacity to associate in person

This is the most useful connection in the world. Social media is a very fast connection. It allows people to communicate very fast and people can get their message to each other very fast. Facebook has come in this list. WhatsApp has also come in this and many more telegrams have come in it and many more applications have come in this way that are used in social media to communicate.
Social media is good and bad imo
It does connect us but at the same time you can get to rapped up in it and forget about the outside world. I'm trying to focus my energy more on online earning and if I meet people along the way then great.

Social media has been able to bridge the world. Everyone feels connected to each other even though we're in different locations across the globe. It helps in the fast spread of information too.

It's very obvious that social media connect everybody all over the world and its very important that all these social media platform are not for making friends only. Another way to take advantage of social media is to start buying and selling on their platform or better still start doing adverts for your products and services
Thinking like a smart man. I like the fact that one needs to capitalize on available platforms to earn money or monetize some products and services. I only chat with people on Facebook who I cannot contact on WhatsApp.
Social media generally will derail us from knowing who is close to us and keep us farther away from them if not controlled.
Post automatically merged:

With time social media can bring the people closer to us farther away from us and draw those that are far away from us closer. One can lose track of time if the media is not regulated. It's best one can get the best out of them by promoting services and products.

Last edited:
On locales, for example, Facebook, it is basic for somebody to have many "companions." Yet, actually, the experience doesn't in every case satisfy everyone's expectations. Regardless of this always present guarantee of local area, numerous individuals feel secluded and alone. In spite of the fact that individuals may have hundreds or even huge number of online "companions," they may have not many real individuals, all things considered, that they can depend on. The entirety of this brings up the issue, is online media fortifying our networks, or is investing energy in our telephones and PCs really hurting our capacity to associate in person?
I think social media is bringing people together but in a fake kind of way. I limit my time on SM sites for that reason alone. And I purposely keep venturing out into the real world to unfamiliar places with unfamiliar faces to have one-on-one conversations with real people.
It’s good for the soul.

😘✨

This is the effect of the social media era, people seems disconnected from reality once their logged in. Their virtual personality doesn't,and also technology expands we can instantaneously reach out to people a world away, connecting over passions, over challenges, over beliefs,

This really depend on how you choose to use social media platform. I think people who started social media started it to connect people but it's presently happening the other way round because people are misusing it, imagine a family of four busy pressing phone even though they are all together in the same house but they keep chatting with other people online.

Well, I like to connect with people physically, I enjoy the physical company we share, now online like Facebook and co. Expanded my reach to other people around the world.

We all see that social media connect so many people to make friends online and also social media have so many things become easily to people.

Social media has enhanced connection. Although too much of it may lead to alienation as one gets used to chatting on online platforms instead of meeting the important ones face to face. But their is no denying the connection gap social media has bridged in recent times.

This is a difficult issue to answer because social media has brought people closer together while simultaneously pushing them apart. Social networking is the quickest and most convenient way to communicate. With the push of a button, you may communicate with someone who is thousands of kilometers away or even right next to you.

It depends on the angle you are viewing it and it also a function of personal conviction. Personally, it has connected me with strangers at the same time disconnected me from those that are very close to me because no more visitations but chat.

social media connects us and disconnect us as well, social media connects us in the sense that we work together from various parts of the world it can disconnect us anytime any moment

social media connects us from various parts of the world.i have made a lot of friends online from various parts of the world.sicial media brings us together.

Yes of course social media connected us with people's in every part of the world but we disconnect with those peoples who our near . Becuse we are always in mobile busy and do not take time to near persons like family.
The advent of soacila media has really made the issue of connection with friends and,families and people around the world to be very closer,but some limit should be kept to go out and do some physical interaction,so that technology would not seperate us from our social nature.
Post automatically merged:

Yes of course social media connected us with people's in every part of the world but we disconnect with those peoples who our near . Becuse we are always in mobile busy and do not take time to near persons like family.
The advent of soacila media has really made the issue of connection with friends and,families and people around the world to be very closer,but some limit should be kept to go out and do some physical interaction,so that technology would not seperate us from our social nature.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back