What's new

Does religion have an effect on the type of business to do?

It will have some effect because definitely you will understand some of the business that are not meant to be done based on your religious belief. This is for people that put religious into consideration.

Yes, some businesses are based on religious beliefs. Religion tells on some businesses like drug trafficking. No religion can vouch for a person who engage in drug trafficking therefore, they condemn drug trafficking. Religion also won't allow anything that will tamper with their beliefs.

On so many occasions we have business is being affected by religion and which is not supposed to be so business should be separated from religion in all ramifications.

I believe so because a lot of people put religion into consideration when starting up a business. In most religiious , it could be a Sin to engage in certain business and so on. It will definitely affect our progress and the type of business we do.

Various cultures and religions impact businesses and business practices. My beliefs are fairly open and fair so it has never really interfered in anything I wanted to do.

If you are a religious person , then you must first make the neccesary business to know the exact business you are going to start , i am into baking and also farming , and my religion doesnt affect the both business.

Of course, for example an islamic woman cannot work as a barwoman because her husband wouldn't allow her to do so, because then she will speak with a lot of men and in Islam it is not allowed for a woman to go outside and meet up with random man especially in such a job where they can come up to you and try pick up lines and etcetera.
Religious people have their own religion rules which don't allow them to do things, and then there are specific jobs they won't be able to work in. Religion is a strong thing and it has many effects on human lives and unfortunately it can disable them from a lot of things, but that's their decision everyone lives his life the way he wants and people should respect that.

For me, I would not allow any religious doctrine to affect the type of business that I want to do as far as the business is not against humanity. That is my basis of establishing in business.

It has great influence. Although it is becoming more and more obvious that people no longer take this factor into consideration again as money is now the new religion.

There are so many businesses that religious doctrine does not support. In my own opinion, I believe that religion should be totally separated from business, because they are two different entities and one should not affect the other.

Even if everyone agrees this or not religious still have influence on people. This will also determine the type of business they will start. But well religious should not be the main reason of establishing a business , even though it should be put into consideration.

It is very good that one should separate religion from business. This is what will make our business grow. Involving sentiment and emotion in business is not the best and when you are integrating religion into business, you would probably kill the business.

Actually religion has so much effect on the kind of business we undergo as believers. There are some kind of business that are highly prohibited by our religion most especially drugs dealing etc.

Religious background would determine the type of business that you will venture into. It is very important for us to know that businesses should be separated from religion because they are not the same. I can do any business provided it doesn't harm anyone.

I will never allow religion to take better part of my business. This means that I will never allow religion to affect the business that I do. The only thing that I am after is that the business must be the one that is offering services that encourages moral uprightness.

It sure has great impact, most especially in countries like Saudi Arabia where there are very strict religious regulations and we're seeing how it's difficult for people to do business they really have passion for.

Actually religion has so much effect on some of the business most people do engage or consider them as legal business. just as the constitution prohibits some business so also religion.

Yes, some times, religion affects the kind of business we do. Ethics of religion doesn't want us to promote the sales and consumption of some products such as a Christian selling alcohol and cigarettes. It might turn out to be a topic for the non Christians
Yes religion really affect some business we do some dose support selling of alcohol and also cigarettes, so such business is not allowed by some religion so them will against people that does such business.

To some people, religion plays a very important role to the kind of businesses they can start. Some people because of their religious beliefs cannot start businesses like beer parlour business because it is against their religious believes. There are also a lot of other businesses in which some people can't venture into because of their religious affiliation.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back