What's new

Does religion have an effect on the type of business to do?

Religion definitely affects a lot of the decisions that you are going to do if you are in business because there is no point going about a plan if it is not going to be accepted by the people.
Religion normally affects the type of business you do most especially when you are a religious person , there are certain business that you ought not to do I you are practising a certain religion.

In all sincerity, religion doctrine should should not interfere in the type of business that one should do. Basically, the major thing is that we should not juggle religion with cryptocurrency.

It depends really. The most important thing is we should learn how to respect the beliefs of other regardless of their religious preferences.

In the actual scene, there are some business that are totally prohibited by religion. This could be selling of alcohols and so on. But I believe that religion should be separated from business.

Actually there are alot of business that are most often considered as illegal and not allow or recognized by the constitution such as drugs, etc. has been totally condemned by the religion most especially christianity.

There are some business that has been prohibited for starting as a member of certain religion , for example since smoking and drinking alcohol is prohibited in my religion , I cannot do the business

The business that are affected by religion are selling of alcohols , cigarette and so on. All of this are mostly against the doctrine of most of the religion. I gues everything should be taken moderately.

Religion is often very important in the lives of so many people and as such I usually try to consider it a lot whenever I am starting a business proposal or I am trying to create a new aspect of my business.

Religion plays a vital and sensitive part when it comes to business,an acholic firm or company will not make sell in an Islamic country as it part of their religion not to take achols,a restaurant that engage in selling virtually varieties of meat including dog and pigs will not make sell because Islamic religion won't eat,also Christian won't associate themselves with protective producing company like condom and hard drugs as it is not part of their religion to imbibe in such
So basically there are several limitations to the Islamic faithfuls in terms of the kind of business they are allowed to operate. It would best to choose a business you can conveniently operate and still make profits.

I always there to consider everything about my customers before trying to invest money into a business. I am definitely not going to want to create something that does not go well with their religion.

I always there to consider everything about my customers before trying to invest money into a business. I am definitely not going to want to create something that does not go well with their religion.
You just dont start any business without putting your customers into considerations because its the customer that will buy your product, so you need to create something better that your customer will appreciate

Under normal situation religious doctrines should not have effect on the kind of business that you are doing. If you are into alcohol business some religion do not support it.

Under normal situation religious doctrines should not have effect on the kind of business that you are doing. If you are into alcohol business some religion do not support it.
That's true though, but if you are truly faithful to the ethics and mode of conducts or moral values of your religion you wouldn't want to violate any of those rules by engaging in a business your religion doesn't really accept.

Religions go a long way in shaping the way people and choices they make, and this can never be neglected considering the kind of businesses people who want to engage in their religious regulations concerning such business.

I kept wondering why people choose to allow religious beliefs to overtake the business etiquette. Religion and business are two different things entirely and one should not affect the other.

It is very important to separate business from religion because . in my home country ,there are so many businesses that is condemned by religious practices and it is not in the business rules .

It is very important to separate business from religion because . in my home country ,there are so many businesses that is condemned by religious practices and it is not in the business rules .
Placing an equilibrium between your business and your religion would give the individual a more precise approach when taking decisions in your business which your religion wouldn't actually approve of. If you are religious person i'm quite sure you wouldn't really want to violate the code of conduct of what you believe in.

Businesses should be separated from religious beliefs. Businesses are not in relation to religion provided that the business does not dehumanize people and that is it.

Concerning your question, does business have any effect on the type of business you do?, I will say yes and the answer yes depends on the country you are. There are some country that some parts of it if you are some a specific religion, you can not do business there.

Definitely yes! Religion has effect on the type of business one will do. If as a Christian, you shouldn't be involved in business that will promote immorality. For example, selling of marijuana, cigarette and hard substances

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back