What's new

Does performance based bonuses motivate staff?

I really see this performance based bonuses in bank marketing jobs. That's where marketers are paid based on how many customers they bring to open account in the bank.

By performance based it also means if the person is doing better than others or is mostly absent and not working hard so companies should also take these things into consideration

There will always be certain people who will perform much better than others, no matter what. There should be other kinds of bonuses in a company. What do you think?

I don't think so and even if they are doing it and not considering any extra pay or bonus for their continuos hard work then that means they are exploited by the company

I don't think so and even if they are doing it and not considering any extra pay or bonus for their continuos hard work then that means they are exploited by the company
In my country, companies like to exploit human beings. You would perform very well and achieve some kind of rate results, they won't reward you monetarily. They would give you award rather.

This is happening everywhere and everyone likes to exploit other people and likes to get all the rewards or allow their family members to get those rewards

This is happening everywhere and everyone likes to exploit other people and likes to get all the rewards or allow their family members to get those rewards

I think that gaining bonus for performing well will definitely make people understand the importance of working hard.

If a company is paying fixed bonus to everyone after making a division then it will demotivate the person who has worked hard all year

If a company is paying fixed bonus to everyone after making a division then it will demotivate the person who has worked hard all year
If it is someone like me, I won't bother putting in any efforts in such an organization. There has to be something to ginger me to do more.

I believe it motivates the staff. The staff will be inspired to work if there is a performance bonus and any bonuses that are legal for distribution to the workers like 13th-month pay, Christmas bonus, and others.

If it is someone like me, I won't bother putting in any efforts in such an organization. There has to be something to ginger me to do more.
I am impressed with your thoughts so good look to you following this pattern and hope you find success.

I believe it motivates the staff. The staff will be inspired to work if there is a performance bonus and any bonuses that are legal for distribution to the workers like 13th-month pay, Christmas bonus, and others.
I have received 13th month salary bonus just once. And I was fired up to work harder by the time the new year started.

Somewhere you said you are running a poultry farm and now saying you are getting a bonus from your job so all your statements are contradictory

No matter how you motivate a staff with money, when once he or she gets to the point where his output would drop, it would surely drop.

Do performance-based bonuses really motivate employees? Some argue that it creates a competitive work environment, while others believe it boosts productivity. Also, it can cause unhealthy competition among staff.

Do you think these kind of bonuses are healthy for an organization?

In any company that usually pay performance-based bonuses, it usually get workers to be very committed and dedicated to doing their job because they are certain of making more money when they are having much productivity from doing their job.

Performance based bonuses of course motivates the staff. However, whether you should make the bonus given to high performing staff public or not can be debated. When some staff are receiving bonuses and some staff not receiving bonus, there wuill be some sort of problem in the organization. You can rationalize why some receive nonus and not other, the staff not receiving bonus can never rationalize it.

Performance based bonuses of course motivates the staff. However, whether you should make the bonus given to high performing staff public or not can be debated. When some staff are receiving bonuses and some staff not receiving bonus, there wuill be some sort of problem in the organization. You can rationalize why some receive nonus and not other, the staff not receiving bonus can never rationalize it.

Personally, I don't really think it's the smart thing for a business to announce publicly the staffs who are getting bonuses for their performances because it is something that is paid privately, so what is the essence of announcing it publicly to the entire staff? I believe that whoever that performs well and since the bonuses been added to their payment will always be motivated to improve their performance.

Personally, I don't really think it's the smart thing for a business to announce publicly the staffs who are getting bonuses for their performances because it is something that is paid privately, so what is the essence of announcing it publicly to the entire staff? I believe that whoever that performs well and since the bonuses been added to their payment will always be motivated to improve their performance.

It may be done privately or it may be done in front of everyone. I think that if a boss appreciates and offers bonuses in front of everyone, then this may encourage the workers even more. They may get motivated even more because everyone likes to be praised in front of others.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back