What's new

Does people really get sued for cyber bullying?

That is true
Some people have lost a reasonable amount of money to that because they di not have any means of reporting the act or even trying to investigate the act like some people do.
I know. It’s awful but in case nothing happens to the investigation after spending so much for the case to progress, it would not be practical.

Cyber bullying is serious crime. Anyone convict of cyber bullying will punished according to the law. But the problem with dealing with those that commit this crime is how to identify and track them. It's hard to identify most of those who commit this crime because they use fake profile.

In my home country, you can not only be sued for cyber bullying but if proven guilty, you can even go to jail, provided the victim and victimizer live in the same country.

Most of the countries have cyber laws in place and when a complaint is made, all efforts are made to catch the perpetrator and eventually they are punished if they are caught.

I dont think theres any law supporting the arrest and punishment of cyber bullying because it has been going on on the internet for a very long time , most importantly celebrities get bullied a lot.

Majority of them are not sued to be honest, how can you even find them? In most cases there are usually very high cases of bullying, lets take south Korea for example, there have been so many cases of people commiting suicide due to the high level of cyber bullying.

I am not sure about people getting sued for cyberbullying but I do know that stricter laws were put in place in the UK and I believe other places around the world make it a crime to cyberbully. It also means that if cyberbullying occurs and the person on the receiving end ends up doing something bad, the person who bullied them can be held accountable for it.

Unfortunately, some people do still get away with it and it's awful to hear.

I don't think so in my country no one gives a damn they just give some kind of warning or something like that cyber bullying is a big issue in my country but no one cares about that

Newest Directory Listings

smmgoal
Forums
Clicks
Views
Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Nebulous
Forums
Clicks
Views
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back