What's new

Does pensioners affect country economy?

Provided that the money being paid to pensioners is been spent in the country then the issue of economic sabotage does not even come into the picture.

No, it doesn't affect the economy, rather it build it. These pension money were reduced monthly from their salaries when they were active. It's like saving a part of their salaries to help establish them when they retire. That money, if well spent will benefit the economy instead.

Pensioners have worked very well in order to bolster the economy of their various countries and as such I think they should enjoy their retirement.

I don't think they do. Infact my country hardly pays some of its pensioners in these days, and politicians take home millions.

I don't think pension or gratuity affect the government economy in anyway or form .., it's known that government cuts 1% of the service worker and saves or invest against thier retirement

Pension plan to gratuity is actually the quantity coming from task owners regular month-to-month income, reduction has to do with 8 to 10% coming from their income monthly. This cash offered to all of them at Retired life.
However the pension plan which they get monthly this will certainly certainly impact the economic climate bit.

I don't really see a way pensioners will affect country's economy because they are the ones that have already worked for the country's economy and the country economy is owing them.

These set of people supposed to be given a kudos for a successful job but opposite is the case... It's not good to treat them like that especially when they don't have other sources to depend on for feeding

If I am to come to the conclusion that pensioners affect a country's economy, are you expecting me to rationalize their not being paid for that reason or what really? I don't get the reason for the post yet

Since they earn money without even out any productivity then it may have some little effect on the economic but pension money are money save from while still in the labour market.

I do not think pensioners affect the economy adversely.
This pension they receive monthly is the money they saved up while working for the government or a private organisation. I believe they are entitled to their pensions and it doesn't have an adverse effect on the nation's economy.
While baby boomers are working longer, their inevitable retirement will have widespread effects on the American economy. Expect high impacts on consumer spending, as retirees not only produce less but also consume and spend less.
While state and federal pensions are typically adjusted for inflation, most private pensions are not. A 2000 Bureau of Labor Statistics survey reported that only nine percent of blue collar and service industry employees who are in traditional pension plans received an automatic cost of living adjustment in that year.
The retirees are considered to be an important component of my country's economy primarily because they help keep our economy running by saving their money little by little which then, in turn, get used by our government for different kind of development works.

No! Pensioners do not adversely affect the nation's economy status because they're entitled to that. It is part of the money that was deducted while they were still in service that are being disbursed after retirement.

Pensioners are meant to enjoy their pensions as rewards for spending their active life in service to their country either through the public or private sector. Another thing is that those monies were actually saved up in the course of their active service, so, I wouldn't think they would affect the economy in any negative way.
when it comes to the issue of pensioners,i don't think the fraction of money they earn as salary which is been paid as pension would affect the economy,because from when they began their service,some amount is been saved for this purpose.

While baby boomers are working longer, their inevitable retirement will have widespread effects on the American economy. Expect high impacts on consumer spending, as retirees not only produce less but also consume and spend less.
While state and federal pensions are typically adjusted for inflation, most private pensions are not. A 2000 Bureau of Labor Statistics survey reported that only nine percent of blue collar and service industry employees who are in traditional pension plans received an automatic cost of living adjustment in that year.
The retirees are considered to be an important component of my country's economy primarily because they help keep our economy running by saving their money little by little which then, in turn, get used by our government for different kind of development works.
So long as they are in the country, they would affect the country's economy.
retirees tend to spend less
They do not pay tax; therefore they contribute less to the country's economy.

Pensioners are not liability to country, because they must have serve in the country,and I am sure they are enjoying there pension as a reward to there service.

Pension fund asset in my country is more than $10 billion dollars from which the government is proposing to borrow to fund infrastructural development. The monthly payment of pension to pensioners injects money into the economy,so pensioners affect the economy positively.

No! Pensioners do not adversely affect the nation's economy status because they're entitled to that. It is part of the money that was deducted while they were still in service that are being disbursed after retirement.
Pensioners would affect the economy positively even if not so significant as the working class population. They still engage in one economic activity or the other which would boost the economy.

Pension ot gratuity is the amount cutt from job holders monthly salary, deduction is about 8 to 10% from their salary every month.This money given to them at Retirement.
But the pension which they receive every month this will surely effect the economy little bit.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back