What's new

Does pensioners affect country economy?

Well, I'm unconvinced about how retirees help boost the economy, I just don't see how they help boost the economy, their purchasing power is low and business activity doesn't seem high.

Well, I'm unconvinced about how retirees help boost the economy, I just don't see how they help boost the economy, their purchasing power is low and business activity doesn't seem high.
What time is it the country is under develop and the gross GDP of the country is very small which is the gross domestic product it affect the country's economy.

While baby boomers are working longer, their inevitable retirement will have widespread effects on the American economy. Expect high impacts on consumer spending, as retirees not only produce less but also consume and spend less.
While state and federal pensions are typically adjusted for inflation, most private pensions are not. A 2000 Bureau of Labor Statistics survey reported that only nine percent of blue collar and service industry employees who are in traditional pension plans received an automatic cost of living adjustment in that year.
The retirees are considered to be an important component of my country's economy primarily because they help keep our economy running by saving their money little by little which then, in turn, get used by our government for different kind of development works.
yes its cost the country because if a country gets a lot of pensioners then a lot of funds will be distributed to pensioners only while a country needs to handle many things.

Pension doesn't affect countries economy, cos countries have many ways of making up the budget to take care of the pension and sustaun the economy not to suffer recession.

What time is it the country is under development and the gross GDP of the country is very small which is the gross domestic product it affects the country's economy.
I don't understand what you wrote, neither does it sound like a successful counter-argument to the statement I made. Perhaps you need to explain better for me to comprehend.

Pensioners should not affect a country economy at all .why should it ? The country should have put in place proper measures to provide and ensure pensioners are paid without disrupting the countries economy.
Most times if the country's gross domestic product is very small it affect the country economy because what country will not be able to pay workers more or less pension

I don't understand what you mean by pensioner affecting country's economy? Does it mean that you think that they are of negative effect to the economy? These people have worked their ass off for the economy.

You think when the country pays pensioners it will affect the the countries economy? I don't think so because these pension funds are also actually been invested into some ventures by the government

While baby boomers are working longer, their inevitable retirement will have widespread effects on the American economy. Expect high impacts on consumer spending, as retirees not only produce less but also consume and spend less.
While state and federal pensions are typically adjusted for inflation, most private pensions are not. A 2000 Bureau of Labor Statistics survey reported that only nine percent of blue collar and service industry employees who are in traditional pension plans received an automatic cost of living adjustment in that year.
The retirees are considered to be an important component of my country's economy primarily because they help keep our economy running by saving their money little by little which then, in turn, get used by our government for different kind of development works.
I really hope and wish they could see retiree like that in my country as well,what they do appreciate about retiree is that they use their pension money for their own selfish benefits nothing more.

Sure, pension affects the economy, as you have rightly said, most federal and state pension are adjusted for against inflation which would definately lead to expenses in the government account m

Do you think pensioners money was not deducted from their salary while they were still working. Pensioners deserve to get what they are getting after they have finished working. It is there right and has no effect on the economy in any way.
Pensions don't directly come from the money that is deducted from one's own salary (unless a person is putting it into a fund). They are still a big burden on the economy, unfortunately.

Pensions don't directly come from the money that is deducted from one's own salary (unless a person is putting it into a fund). They are still a big burden on the economy, unfortunately.
In some way they affect the country's economy but however it is the fundamental right and responsibility of the country to pay workers pension for their service to the nation.

Pensioners have in no way affect the country economy because the I their benefits, their reward for serving their country and a means for them to enjoy life even as they will be moving out of the government the can start something of their own to keep them moving.
Post automatically merged:

Yes
I don't think that this pattern is country specific at all. I think it is something global for these monies to be stored out. Then the government can always use them pending their maturity dates.
Yes that's true it happens all around but it's just that the heart of men is so corrupt that they are so greedy and also longing to eat from other people's sweat.

Last edited:
The big number of retirees here definitely affects the economy of the country. They spend the pension and the market is invigorated somehow particularly the market that sells food stuff which is the necessity. Some of the pensions are invested so that is also a boost to the investment industry.

The big number of retirees here definitely affects the economy of the country. They spend the pension and the market is invigorated somehow particularly the market that sells food stuff which is the necessity. Some of the pensions are invested so that is also a boost to the investment industry.
Most times pension affect country's economy and this top most government from paying pension or holding pension for a very long time I've ever it is the right for every pension how to receive their pension.

Retired people are intended to partake in their annuities as remunerations for consuming their dynamic time on earth in support of their country either through the general population or private area. Something else is that those monies were really set aside throughout their dynamic assistance, thus, I wouldn't figure they would influence the economy in any regrettable manner.

Giving pension to hundreds of thousands retired employer is a huge burden for the government. But sadly, the government has to do this because the government should support people who worked for the government.

I don't think pension payment should affect the country at any means , the rate of tax in my country is just so much to affect the country economy

All government income and expenditure have their share in the national budget and pension is an expenditure of the government so it sure has effects

In my Country, some of the pension receivers have to go through a lot to retrieve their pensions, I am glad that your Country puts the pensioneers into great consideration.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back