What's new

Does pensioners affect country economy?

Yes it does. Because everything about a countries economy is affected by whatsoever that country spends on. And pensions are one of such expenses

the gratuity the retires receive at the end of their active service is a deduction of money kept for them at a dedicated account and given to them at retirement.
The pension would not affect the economy because it is a fraction of their basic salary,

Pensions and pensioners don't have to pose any negative effect on the economy of a country because it is not an impromptu program. This is what is being planned for since an employee starts the job.

Pensioners are meant to enjoy their pensions as rewards for spending their active life in service to their country either through the public or private sector. Another thing is that those monies were actually saved up in the course of their active service, so, I wouldn't think they would affect the economy in any negative way.
My thoughts too, I don't know if it is practiced differently in the posters country but in mine pension is usually deducted monthly from staff salary and kept untill they retire. So the money has already been planned for

No pension do not affect company economics and I don't think pension can ever affect company economics, this is because this pension has already been deducted from the workers salary so this money legally belong to the pension here.

It's true huge amount of money are used in paying pensioners but I also believe while they were working, certain amount was taken from their salary

I do not think that passion yeah affect country's economy this is because the pensioner and not collecting more out of the countries gross domestic product. However it effect an economy which is not stable.

Of course right now I realise I have a very important in the economy of every nation in so many aspects. Like you have emphasized on them saving their money for the government to use.

For developing countries pension affect their economy negatively because the country does not have enough fund to pain existing workers and also pay pension.
Post automatically merged:

Pensioneer effect underdeveloped countries economy this is because the country does not have enough money to settle their expenses and pay present workers more less pay pensions.

Last edited:
Pensioners are meant to enjoy their pensions as rewards for spending their active life in service to their country either through the public or private sector. Another thing is that those monies were actually saved up in the course of their active service, so, I wouldn't think they would affect the economy in any negative way.
That is very true and correct,because the money the government is paying to pensioners is not just money from the purse of the gvernment account,it is money they have kept for them while they were on active service.So they pay them this money from their savings.

From my point of view i don't think pensioners earnings affect the economy of a particular country because during the service years of the pensioners they paid different taxes and where charged some particular fees, their pensions can be related to the past taxes.

Pensioners should not affect a country economy at all .why should it ? The country should have put in place proper measures to provide and ensure pensioners are paid without disrupting the countries economy.
Pensioner affect countries economy indirectly when the country is a developing country or an underdeveloped country. They will not have enough money to pay pensioners I'm most owe pensioners

From my point of view i don't think pensioners earnings affect the economy of a particular country because during the service years of the pensioners they paid different taxes and where charged some particular fees, their pensions can be related to the past taxes.
When the pensioner spend their pension then those are transactions that contribute to the movement of money. Spending perks up the economy and the pension, no matter how small can still affect the economy positively. Besides, having a pension is better than just relying on the relatives and family.

Pensions contribute to economic growth through a range of pathways at household, community and national levels. Within households, they are used to invest in children, tackling stunting and enabling them to attend and perform well in school, thereby helping them become a more effective and productive workforce.

When the pensioner spend their pension then those are transactions that contribute to the movement of money. Spending perks up the economy and the pension, no matter how small can still affect the economy positively. Besides, having a pension is better than just relying on the relatives and family.
I totally agree with you,having pension is better than relying on family members for survival. My point is,money given as pension has been collected during the service years of the pensioners.

It is their right and reward for years of service, so they should never be seen as a burden or stress. The government should make proper preparations buy creating a buject and allocating funds just for that use

It is their right and reward for years of service, so they should never be seen as a burden or stress. The government should make proper preparations buy creating a buject and allocating funds just for that use
most times according to some economic statistics pension affect the country's economy when it is not fast growing. Because it is or spending of excess money on retired workers.

Pensioners deserves some respect because it's not easy for one to be in active service for that long. Of course, their spending affects the economy.

While baby boomers are working longer, their inevitable retirement will have widespread effects on the American economy. Expect high impacts on consumer spending, as retirees not only produce less but also consume and spend less.
While state and federal pensions are typically adjusted for inflation, most private pensions are not. A 2000 Bureau of Labor Statistics survey reported that only nine percent of blue collar and service industry employees who are in traditional pension plans received an automatic cost of living adjustment in that year.
The retirees are considered to be an important component of my country's economy primarily because they help keep our economy running by saving their money little by little which then, in turn, get used by our government for different kind of development works.
Huh.... No i don't think so, how much is the country revenue that just pension will affect the economy od the country, its doesn't...
While baby boomers are working longer, their inevitable retirement will have widespread effects on the American economy. Expect high impacts on consumer spending, as retirees not only produce less but also consume and spend less.
While state and federal pensions are typically adjusted for inflation, most private pensions are not. A 2000 Bureau of Labor Statistics survey reported that only nine percent of blue collar and service industry employees who are in traditional pension plans received an automatic cost of living adjustment in that year.
The retirees are considered to be an important component of my country's economy primarily because they help keep our economy running by saving their money little by little which then, in turn, get used by our government for different kind of development works.

Huh.... No i don't think so, how much is the country revenue that just pension will affect the economy od the country, its doesn't...
Most underdeveloped countries have been affected by pension scheme because they don't even have enough money to pay workers who are presently working more or less paying for a retired ones.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back