What's new

Does pensioners affect country economy?

Old age pensions are usually viewed as a cost to the state and, despite their significant impacts on the wellbeing of older persons, it is rare for them to be understood as investments in economic growth.

Pension is just a reward for s wedone job. An appreciation of how well you've served and established the country in your little capacity. So i think it shouldn't even be classified under downfall of any nation because it's their legal right.

There are some pensioner who still do business even with the little money they are paid while some save the money on banks. Besides, when they buy goods or products or even pay for services, their activites will affect the economy.
Post automatically merged:

There are some pensioner who still do business even with the little money they are paid while some save the money on banks. Besides, when they buy goods or products or even pay for services, their activites will affect the economy.

Pension savings may lead to deeper and more efficient capital markets. Pension savings directly increase funds in capital markets available for private investment. In addition, deeper capital markets may lead to better allocation of capital, thereby improving overall efficiency and economic growth

Pensioner are meant not to affect the economy in any way only that the government of a Nation must see to their issue for life to be better for them too in the Denver that they mustn't surfer for anything life must be balance for both pensioners and the civilian

No pensioners does not affect the economy of a country it will rather add to the economy, moroever pension is being removed from the salary of an employee every month so how does it affects the economy. Therefore pensioner will rather add to the economy by investing into one or two things in the country.

While baby boomers are working longer, their inevitable retirement will have widespread effects on the American economy. Expect high impacts on consumer spending, as retirees not only produce less but also consume and spend less.
While state and federal pensions are typically adjusted for inflation, most private pensions are not. A 2000 Bureau of Labor Statistics survey reported that only nine percent of blue collar and service industry employees who are in traditional pension plans received an automatic cost of living adjustment in that year.
The retirees are considered to be an important component of my country's economy primarily because they help keep our economy running by saving their money little by little which then, in turn, get used by our government for different kind of development works.
Yes it is totally wast method for pensioners. They have a limited age to give them pension.
As a number of people not have jobs because of pensioners.also government not give new jobs for students.

Yes it is totally wast method for pensioners. They have a limited age to give them pension.
As a number of people not have jobs because of pensioners.also government not give new jobs for students.
Pensioners has nothing not any contribution to lack of job and lack job opportunities. I think we should even encourage the government to always realised these old men's and women's pension payment on time.

I have witnessed this debate in different cycles and unfortunately people hold a myopic view of things that pensioners do not contribute economically to the society, I find fault in such opinions and positions because pensioners are senior citizens who have laboured to build the nation we came to meet and they deserve our honour.

A monetary plan acts as a manual as you undergo life's journey. Essentially it enables a enterprise to be on top of things of income, funding and prices so cash may be controlled and intention achieved.

Even as we hope on pension, we shouldn't depend on it, we can still put up something with our saved income from pension and still boost our monthly income with it. Pension is a right and must not be denied to who do ever is due

While baby boomers are working longer, their inevitable retirement will have widespread effects on the American economy. Expect high impacts on consumer spending, as retirees not only produce less but also consume and spend less.
While state and federal pensions are typically adjusted for inflation, most private pensions are not. A 2000 Bureau of Labor Statistics survey reported that only nine percent of blue collar and service industry employees who are in traditional pension plans received an automatic cost of living adjustment in that year.
The retirees are considered to be an important component of my country's economy primarily because they help keep our economy running by saving their money little by little which then, in turn, get used by our government for different kind of development works.
I would say yes, pensioners affect the country's economy. Because we have seen that unemployment is increasing day by day. But old aged persons are still on their seats or getting money after pensions. This effects the economy of a country badly. I think they should be given only medical facilities in old aged but not the pension every month by keeping so many people unemployed.

A country can't change its legitimate root and gift, yet it can change annuity strategies and change social security framework. A subsidized benefits framework with gathers annuity resources could advance a country's monetary turn of events and financial development.

I would say yes, pensioners affect the country's economy. Because we have seen that unemployment is increasing day by day. But old aged persons are still on their seats or getting money after pensions. This effects the economy of a country badly. I think they should be given only medical facilities in old aged but not the pension every month by keeping so many people unemployed.
But sir, i thought pension is just some kind of weldone for thine great job and good service to the people andto the company . So i think these people should not be denied of this right.
The people it could affect their economy is a country that doesn't have a well planned economy system

Yes the money of pensioners that they are giving affects on the economy of the country. They get salary in the start of the month. Actually they pension is the that they can get after retirement. There are a lot of money going to pensioners .This is enough amount for a country to make better economy.

But sir, i thought pension is just some kind of weldone for thine great job and good service to the people andto the company . So i think these people should not be denied of this right.
The people it could affect their economy is a country that doesn't have a well planned economy system
Of course that is reward of their well doings and they should be given and also people are getting from their governments. I'm talking about pension for the whole life, this shouldn't be happen, because government should have a system of giving handsome amount at the end of the service only with which a retiree should try to start business. But monthly payments of pensions should not be given and that amount should be used to overcome unemployment. But this is only my point of view, may be I'm wrong. But this is how I think about pensioners.

They're truly credited because of their service to the country so they really deserve a pension for retirement, back way on their employment they do the best of their jobs just to the serve the country and also they pay tax form their jobs salary.

In spite of future costs around providing pensions, welfare and health services to a larger and longer living population of older people in the UK, over 65s' net economic contribution will actually grow to £77 billion by 2030. This is certainly food for thought for those who see this age group as a burden

Pension is still very good to be paid to who is due. I think government should strategise pension payment in a way that will not and will never affect the country economy. Most people are not paid in full salary giving them hope that it will serve as a oebsion when they retire.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back