Does pensioners affect country economy?

arrain3786

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Jan 17, 2021
USD
$18.4000USD
Biznotes
While baby boomers are working longer, their inevitable retirement will have widespread effects on the American economy. Expect high impacts on consumer spending, as retirees not only produce less but also consume and spend less.
While state and federal pensions are typically adjusted for inflation, most private pensions are not. A 2000 Bureau of Labor Statistics survey reported that only nine percent of blue collar and service industry employees who are in traditional pension plans received an automatic cost of living adjustment in that year.
The retirees are considered to be an important component of my country's economy primarily because they help keep our economy running by saving their money little by little which then, in turn, get used by our government for different kind of development works.

Pensioners are meant to enjoy their pensions as rewards for spending their active life in service to their country either through the public or private sector. Another thing is that those monies were actually saved up in the course of their active service, so, I wouldn't think they would affect the economy in any negative way.

Do you think pensioners money was not deducted from their salary while they were still working. Pensioners deserve to get what they are getting after they have finished working. It is there right and has no effect on the economy in any way.

Some peopl say that pensioners are effecting economy of the country. But at the same time government job holders salary deducted in every month about 10% but definitely they do effective on the economy. By 10% deduction they get gratuity and per month pension too.

While baby boomers are working longer, their inevitable retirement will have widespread effects on the American economy. Expect high impacts on consumer spending, as retirees not only produce less but also consume and spend less.
While state and federal pensions are typically adjusted for inflation, most private pensions are not. A 2000 Bureau of Labor Statistics survey reported that only nine percent of blue collar and service industry employees who are in traditional pension plans received an automatic cost of living adjustment in that year.
The retirees are considered to be an important component of my country's economy primarily because they help keep our economy running by saving their money little by little which then, in turn, get used by our government for different kind of development works.
A country cannot change its legal origin and endowment, but it can change pension policies and reform social security system. A funded pension system with accumulates pension assets could promote a country's financial development and economic growth.

Pension ot gratuity is the amount cutt from job holders monthly salary, deduction is about 8 to 10% from their salary every month.This money given to them at Retirement.
But the pension which they receive every month this will surely effect the economy little bit.

Pensioners are meant to enjoy their pension benefits after retirement from service for the service offered. But here in my country, the pension hardly come, most pensioners wait their whole life after retirement but to no avail.

Yes they have effect on a country's economy but I think it is their right to get pension at the late age. As they have worked for whole of their life to serve the country and nation and now in their late age when they are unable to do physical jobs, they have right to get served from government.

When one work for the government during his/her youth and production age, the government need to take care of such citizen. The motto is I work for you when am young, you take care of me when am old

This are the people that are suppose to be useful to the society providing the community with different ideas. But they end up being an liability to the government the feeding , the Heath and many other things is being on the government an in any budget they must be included while the money use in feeding and doing things to them can help in doing other projects that can help the society at large. So having prisoners can only affects the economy of country . In some country that have very less number of prisoners have less budget for them .

Pensioners are not liability or problem to the country or economy they do not affect the economy in any way, government only give back to them what they have given to the society.
This are people who have contributed to the growth of their countries economic development.
They need to be taken care of in their retirement age. Providing medically to this ones and taken care of them shouldn't be a worry to our society.

I don't see how pensioners are to affect any country in any negative way. These set of hardworking people have served the nation for a considerable number of years and what they receive as pensions and gratuity have been deducted from their salary during their service years.

The high number of prisoners shows that unemployment is high in this country, which is why people are attracted to crime.And more prisoners are a total burden on the national treasury.

A country cannot change its legal origin and endowment, but it can change pension policies and reform social security system. A funded pension system with accumulates pension assets could promote a country's financial development and economic growth.

The pension here had an adjustment of 1,000 pesos ($20) some 3 years ago and there is a promise of another adjustment that was not fulfilled last year. The reason is the pandemic that the economy is struggling and the government cannot afford the pension increase. For sure the economy will perk up if the pension is adjusted because pensioners will have more money to spend that will be good for the economy.

I don't think that this pattern is country specific at all. I think it is something global for these monies to be stored out. Then the government can always use them pending their maturity dates.

Pensioners contribute positively to the development of any country in as far as they are still in active service. And even after they have left the civil service they can still contribute to the economy positively if the invest in their country economy because they will create employment

Not at all it does not effect the economy of a country because the emolyees that are getting money as a salary are not given that money but they are given a little amount of money means some part of their salary. So they get some benefits but it is not matter that economy is effected by pensioners.

I don't think being a pensioners affect a countries economy. The country is receiving revenue from different sectors and this revenue should be use wisely to Boost the country's economy and not that some people will be embezzling it and now be thinking that the pensioners who have serve the country that was supposed to be paid their pension after service will now be portray has the people who are affecting the country's economic negatively.

The country's economy is not affected by retirees. On the contrary, there are many countries, not to mention all, take the money that they deduct monthly from the workers to invest and enrich the nation with the profits of said money. In any case, that money corresponds to the retiree since it is part of his salary which was deducted during all his years of hard work.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back