What's new

Does PB stop paying members?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to wait for a little more may you get paid in 2 or 3 days due to the nature of owner work so he could not handle payment everyday.

Wait a few days or a few weeks he has had problems with his YouTube channel where most of his income came from and that's why the PTP stopped.
This means the count of earning is decreased. He may for example increases his commission for Bizdustry exchanges for cover up means 2 $ (10 % min 2$) means for 15 $ exchange he gots 2 $ and 50 $ he gets 5 $ to compensate or something like that.

Sorry, but I am wondering why my reply posts got no payment. Yesterday I was here and posted I think 4 but no payment was received. And this day, I visit PB again, but I observed the same, no credit to my post replies. I do not know what is going on.:confused:

The YouTube channel of the owner of the forum got demonetised. You should and keep posting on the forum. The reward program will be retained when the forum owner's channel get monetised once again.

The YouTube channel of the owner of the forum got demonetised. You should and keep posting on the forum. The reward program will be retained when the forum owner's channel get monetised once again.
This is accurate. YouTube decided to demonetize our account, which has halted all earning on the forum temporarily. We hope to have it reinstated within the next month or so. They make us wait 30 days to reapply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back