What's new

Does pay to click still legit

There are legit paid to click sites out there for sure. However, they don't work for me because they pay really low. Moreover, they use up so much data bundles that cannot even be compensated by the amount I earn.

I don't know any of them that are still legit but what I know is that I do not have have time for them again because most of them and from the experience I have in the past with them they are always dubious and sometimes with a very low earning rate.

Only few are legit and even it's legit it will just be for a short period of time.The to click to earn take much time before you to even reach the minimum withdrawal there payment is even small (less). That get you frustrated.

Sure! A lot of get paid click are still legit. However the only issue with all of them is that their pays are not encouraging. One can spend all day on such sites with nothing to show for it

I'll just advise you not to concentrate in any of them but you can rather concentrate here on bizdustry and trendri because this is where you can make at least one dollar from every day and this will help you to pay some bills and take care of some of your basic need.

I'm currently using adbtc.top and coinpayu and click on the ads from time to time, both sites are legit and pay in bitcoin, the pay is very low though so don't expect to make anything useful out of it.
As for me. I think the two paid to click websites are the best ptc legit website and paying. To join a paid to click websites is would advise to join a one that has faucetpay as there payment method and there payout is very low because some will take forever to reach minimum payout

I want to know if there is a good pay to clicks to sites out there. Would love to get the link to the best paid to clicks that are still paying there clients so well.
i will suggest you forget about click to pay site because its is stressful, waste of time and most are scam, its better to look for another online business to do than click to pay site.

Ofcourse there are still paid to click sites where one can make money but the issue is that it is time consuming and the legit ones are few and rare .

Majority of them are scam. They lure you with free money with their free account. They will ask you to upgrade so that you can earn more. Once you out in your money to upgrade, your account will be banned and you will no longer have access to it and the money gone forever.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back