What's new

Does it harm your computer if you don't let it sleep for hours?

If you consider to use your computer system for a long period of time without resting without shutting down and reboot, you are gradually reducing the lifespan of your computer system.

Yes it does, even the phones we used, once it's over used it gets hot or starts glitching. The best is to let the machine rest when not in use, if possible put it off to achieve maximum cooling off of the machine.

This is the reason why it is bad to always mine with your own personal computer system. Mining will ensure that your computer specification runs low over time.

Everything needs a break, not only living things but mom living things too, imagine you driving your car or riding your bike throughout the day without any rest, you will eventually find out you are exhausted and your car's engine too might start having issues, likewise your computer, even our mobile phone needs rest so you make sure you give them a break if not they will forcefully demand for the rest and that might cost you than you think

Shutting your devices when not in use is usually the best option because keeping it always working would definitely have an impact on the battery life later on so it's not advisable for the future

I believe it is much a lot better to restart the laptop computer compared to changing it off, if you are the kind that utilizes your laptop computer constantly, I view no factor of shorting it off, rather restart as well as proceed utilizing it

Everything needs a break, not only living things but mom living things too, imagine you driving your car or riding your bike throughout the day without any rest, you will eventually find out you are exhausted and your car's engine too might start having issues, likewise your computer, even our mobile phone needs rest so you make sure you give them a break if not they will forcefully demand for the rest and that might cost you than you think
Yeah, you are not very far from the truth. I do agree with you because despite the fact that its not a living thing but it do need a break. You can't just be using a computer round the clock else it's prone to breakdown at some point

Once in a while,no. But if it runs like that everyday then it might develop a fault. Shut it down once in a while and let it cool. By the way, do you earn well on honeygain? I once installed it but uninstalled it back because I didn't see any progress

When you put your system into sleep mode, they are not going to consume much power from the battery. If you left it for a long period of time, please can I have effects on your computer system.

It is good to let your system or even phone sleep and rest once in a while to re-energize them for more work but it is rather unfortunate that honeygain platform demands devices to be constantly on to make money. Though I am not part of the platform, but if I was the one, I would still be letting my device rest once in a while as it is better to make the profit little by little than my devices breaking down completely with no hope of making anything. It is just my opinion.

Closing down your PC when You are not utilizing it around evening time us the most secure choice , thou it will do you no mischief in the event that you didnt shut it down yet it can weaf it down, same goes with cell phone, there are a few telephones that gets very hotin the board sides in the event that you continue to chip away at it for quite a long time without resting.

I think it's better to restart the laptop than switching it off, if you're the type that makes use of your laptop all the time, I see no point of shorting it off, instead restart and continue using it
I beleive shutting off a laptop after use is better than leaving it in everytime and restarting it is just like refreshing it which wontballow the laptop to rest and can spoil it anytime.

I am using Honeygain and I read it doesn't work if your computer sleeps but is it harmful to keep it on the go all day? I shut it down at night. I'm doing the same with my phone.
Well I believe you as human after working for several hours you rest so in my own opinion I think if you want to sleep you can shut down the computer for it to be effrctive

Well I believe you as human after working for several hours you rest so in my own opinion I think if you want to sleep you can shut down the computer for it to be effrctive
True, just like everything technology, it requires rest even as we humans requires rest of not our body would breakdown. Over time the computer would also start developing faults because it has been over worked.

I believe the best practice when you are not using your computer to do anything is to shot it down. It helps the lifespan of your computer a lot and saves you from making preventable repairs that wouldn't have been necessary in the first place

Machines needs rest too and maintenance else it wouldn't give you the full satisfaction you have paid for, especially techs that makes use of battery, over use wears out the battery.

A computer is simply a machine. And machines do sometimes need to rest in order to cool off too. And if they don't get that cooling period, they can get damaged and eventually become condemned for use because of over usage

Inasmuch as computers has eased the stress of humans, if it is overworked, it would start developing glitches. You need to shut down your computer to rest too because that chip in it needs to be relaxed for it to process effectively.

yes it harms your system to let it sleep practically almost all the time putting your system might not be it spoiling or crashing, and in such situations it is advisable that's one, lets the system switch off from time to time or one should be the one to switch off the system from time to time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back