What's new

Does it harm your computer if you don't let it sleep for hours?

It depends on the usage of applications that's running on the pc. Sometimes I use my PC for the whole week without it exceeding 40 degrees Celsius. I guess the key is to always keep your PC as cool as possible.

I have honey well application and it's very true is stop when you lock your phone or goes off but keeping your phone on all night or day is not really idea at all my phone get hot everytime I do that

It is not good to keep you computer or phone working for too long. It needs rest sometimes, it is advisable to switch off your phone before you sleep then you can switch it on first thing in the morning.

When you use a computer system for a long time, it is going to generate a lot of it and become hot. This can slow down the operation of the computer system. Best thing is to shut it down for a while before you start using it again.

Well, I think it does. Sometimes I do use my laptop to the point that I can actually boil hot water from it's temperature, but that really made it to start having issues and finally broke down. I think sometimes you need to give it a rest
Just like in any system,a computer really need to be rested and have time to do some relapse to be able to function effectivelly,not allowing it to rest can have serious functionality issue.

Just like in any system,a computer really need to be rested and have time to do some relapse to be able to function effectivelly,not allowing it to rest can have serious functionality issue.
How long do you think is enough for your computer or smartphone to rest? When it comes to humans, health experts have said eight hours of sleep is more than enough, what about for computers?

Shutting down your computer when You are not using it at night us the safest option , thou it will do you no harm if you didnt shut it down but it can weaf it down, same goes with mobile phone, there are some phones that gets very hotin the panel sides if you keep working on it for hours without resting. So it's important to let your browsing gadget rest when you are not using them.
That's very true. I've never used a computer but I have such experience with my phone. Sometimes my phone gets hot I normally off it for some hours. If I don't do that the phone will start malfunctioning.

It is good to shutdown your computer or restart it after using it for a while. This will allow the computer to refresh itself entirely in order to perform effectively. You can shut down your computer system and take about 20 minutes to rest before you continue with your tasks.

I am using Honeygain and I read it doesn't work if your computer sleeps but is it harmful to keep it on the go all day? I shut it down at night. I'm doing the same with my phone.
Computer is an electronic device and doesn't feel bad for anything but sometimes overusing of computer can reduce the lifespan of the computer, that is just one of the outcome of using computer without giving it a rest.

When ever am using my personal computer to work, I make sure the battery is fully charged so that I will enjoy working with it, and when am not using it I switch it off and allow it to rest and get cool too.

While it may not necessarily affect the RAM, it will definitely drain and weaken your battery over time. There's also the issue of overheating due to continue excessive use.

It is very essential to allow your computer system to rest for a while after using for a long time. If you use your computer system continuously without shutting it down, it is going to affect its processor as well as the RAM. It might not be able to function properly over a time.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back