What's new

Does holding cash make you to spend more?

We need to be patient with our purchase decisions as many times we buy in haste and regret later

I do budgeting to avoid overspending. I also make a list of what to buy and make estimations of the total costs to avoid buying not essential. Life is so hard this time, prices are soaring up and never declining.
I only hold the amount of cash that I have budgeted when I am going out so I won't spend more than what I planned.

Its common to feel like king LOL when you have more cash as compared to what you have at other times but we need to have self control to not get into impulsive buying

This time, I do list the things I buy . This way controls my spending. I will buy only what is essential. Sometimes, there are things I included to buy which are not n my list.

We are not kids and we should understand that money in our pocket does not mean we have more to spend, it means more responsibility to consume it properly

There are times that I am so excited to spend my money shopping in the mall and dining at my favorite Jollibee. I have to pay myself first.

Whether you are holding cash or virtual money, all it takes for you to spend anyhow is indiscipline. It is not a matter of holding cash.

Some people have been so accustomed to impulse spending that if they hold money, they must spend it somehow. These set of people don't like holding their money. They prefer their money in the bank.

How do you control spending when you have money in your hands?

I have a very good strategy when it comes to being able to control my impulsive buying especially whenever I am shopping which is why I always go with a buying list that I will stick to and buy only the things that I have on the list and not look at any other item.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back