What's new

Does Google show stats on your site anywhere?

Advertiser has the right to check his statistics but Facebook is playing the game that these are private information to facebook company so they hide these informations to users.
I'm not sure that Facebook is really playing any games. I think the issue about them selling information to other firms really rocked them and they don't want to be seen as that company that releases user data anymore.

I don't think that's possible because Google don't show the numbers of statistics on a site. But it could have been great if Google show the number of a statistics.

You can monitor traffic on your site through google analytics, and you can check traffic stat of other sites through Alexa. You can even use alexa tool bar to see the traffic stat

Google does shows that statistics of your website. This could be the number of visit gotten by each page or content . You will be able to know which content attract most visitors. Google statistics would allow you know where to improve on in your websites.

You can install google analytics on your website in order to know more about the traffic of the people coming to your website. Google analytics will tell you the duration of the website visitors as well as the number of pages they visited on your website.

I have seen some blogs showing stats regarding how many people visited your website and when. They also show the amount of visitors from each country that visited your blog. I am not sure how they setup that counter. Maybe you should contact your website designer or domain registrar for that.

I have seen that there are somewhat blogs that actually try to value your site as well based on the traffic that it gets and this can be quite helpful if you are managing a

I have seen that there are somewhat blogs that actually try to value your site as well based on the traffic that it gets and this can be quite helpful if you are managing a
You are right with what you have said, if you are having a blog online you can actually earn a decent amount of money from it, but before you can do that you have to be posting quality content's.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back