What's new

Does Google show stats on your site anywhere?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I would like to get more google stats on the sites I run, and I was wondering if there is anyway to search that info? Like does it show traffic stats and other stats about the usage of the site? Are there other sites that show stats on sites you run?

I would like to get more google stats on the sites I run, and I was wondering if there is anyway to search that info? Like does it show traffic stats and other stats about the usage of the site? Are there other sites that show stats on sites you run?
I have seen that there are some websites that actually try to value your site as well based on the traffic that it gets and this can be quite helpful if you are managing a website.

I think if you check your Google ads dashboard, there's Google Analytics. They haven't stopped it - facebook is the only company that doesn't provide relevant statistics to advertisers anymore.

I think if you check your Google ads dashboard, there's Google Analytics. They haven't stopped it - facebook is the only company that doesn't provide relevant statistics to advertisers anymore.
Advertiser has the right to check his statistics but Facebook is playing the game that these are private information to facebook company so they hide these informations to users.

I can't say much about google stat because I go into google to search for what I want to know about bot about the stat of a thing you made mentioned in this post, but I would like to do my research about it though.

Google does shows that statistics of your website. This could be the number of visit gotten by each page or content . You will be able to know which content attract most visitors. Google statistics would allow you know where to improve on in your websites.

Google does shows that statistics of your website. This could be the number of visit gotten by each page or content . You will be able to know which content attract most visitors. Google statistics would allow you know where to improve on in your websites.

Yes, you are right. Google shows the stats of your website through Google analystics tools. It is one of the most widely used tool by many people to monitor the traffic and see other kind of stats such as monthly or daily visitors.

Apart from Facebook, I think yiu can check any other things that you wish to check as web owner on the Google platform

Google has a traffic monitoring tool called Google Analytics. You can see everything related to your website or app traffic, such as traffic source, traffic location, device used, browser used, etc. There are also other traffic monitoring tools but they are not as good as Google Analytics

Google use their analytics tool to monitor traffic on your blog or website but there are other unofficial data monitor sites that monitor the traffic of your site for other purposes

Nope, there is no place on my website where google displays stats but I guess if you want such stat, there is a code you can use for it. You can search online for the code if you need it.

Yeah there is indeed something like that Google offers through it's analytics by analysis the traffic and also there are others asides too but I guess there is a issue against Facebook

I use WordPress and it's a particular plugin that's responsible for stats and not google, the stats have been very helpful as well. Will find out if google shows stats on websites as well.

Google uses analytics to track the number of visitors on your website. It is possible to have this figure displayed on your site if it is a wordpress site

I'm just getting to know this. Any blog or site should show their analytical statistics to users. It's only fair and what is right!

Well I have not come across Google stats but I believe there are certain procedures which are needed to be followed to arrive at the set results which you wishes.

I do not think Google publishes your website data with other people because if you look closely at it it is going to be invasion and that is not a good thing for their brand.

I don't think Google publishes someone else's data elsewhere without your consent. It wouldn't be a nice thing to do though because to me it's invasion of privacy.

If you want to know how your website perform on Google search engine and the behaviour of your visitors you can install Google analytic to know about all.

I actually believe you can get more statistics from Google as soon as your sites keeps in more traffic intonthe site but i don't actually know how you can check your traffic level.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back