What's new

Does Google plan to change search & SEO?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I've been hearing that Google is making a lot of changes to how they do things, and how SEO is done. What is there to know about this if it's true? Should we worry that our old methods will be outdated by the time the changes are made? What changes are being made?

I can not say for certainty if it would be outdated but I believe that they would not phase it out, they would just improve on it and make it more effective but I do not believe that they would totally scrap some of there features

Google did not invent SEO. They created a strategy that helped their search engine to display the results of search queries. People analyzed Google search algorithms and formulated the techniques that would help people to get better rank. Correct me if I am wrong about this.

Google are know for always, time to time, review their methods and system of ranking content. However, these changes, from my observation, are not too hard for anyone to integrate to his or her own methods.

I've been hearing that Google is making a lot of changes to how they do things, and how SEO is done. What is there to know about this if it's true? Should we worry that our old methods will be outdated by the time the changes are made? What changes are being made?
Absolutely, Google is always updating its search algorithms and SEO best techniques in order to enhance user experience as well as provide more specific and accurate results. As a result, staying up to date on the newest changes and trends is critical to ensuring that your internet presence is optimized for the best potential outcomes.

Google did not invent SEO. They created a strategy that helped their search engine to display the results of search queries. People analyzed Google search algorithms and formulated the techniques that would help people to get better rank. Correct me if I am wrong about this.
from what you have said i can deduce that you are saying that google can not stop seo because they are not the one's that invented it and you can not stop something that was not created by you.

Google can make changes to its algorithm which might affect search engine rankings. Actually Google brings new updates frequently and a lot of things are shuffled but SEO is not under Google's control

I did not hear any such news do you need to give us link to get the adequate information about your views concerning changing of old method. I believe they will just improve the quality of SEO to favour search engine.

I did not hear any such news do you need to give us link to get the adequate information about your views concerning changing of old method. I believe they will just improve the quality of SEO to favour search engine.
it is better to increase the quality of the seo work rather than to change it out rightly as i believe it is not the best thing to do, since so many people have become conversant with it.

Google can make changes to its algorithm which might affect search engine rankings. Actually Google brings new updates frequently and a lot of things are shuffled but SEO is not under Google's control
Exactly, google can only change its algorithm that it uses to rank article on search engine. Seo, which is short for search engine optimization, cannot be changed. Google is not the only search engine.

Even though Google is not the only search engine, Google has the largest market share, last time I checked Google had almost 65 percent market share, where as the second most used search engine was Baidu with 8 percent market.

Google frequently updates its search algorithms and ranking factors to improve the user experience and provide the most relevant results for search queries. As such, SEO practices may need to evolve to keep up with these changes.

it is better to increase the quality of the seo work rather than to change it out rightly as i believe it is not the best thing to do, since so many people have become conversant with it.
Google review it's search engine algorithm time to time. This algorithm is what is what google use in ranking content. Google is a search engine and seo means search engine optimization. So, seo is about methods of optimize your content on search engine.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back