What's new

Does Giving Really Brings Increase?

Using the word of God to support it , I mean the holy Bible and the holy Quran , both words of God tells us that if we give out most especially to the people that needed it , it will bring more for us .

I am a Muslim and I believe in the Holy Qur'an. I try to follow it and preach it. It is the most powerful book. Whenever I read it, my heart melts. It soothes my hearts. Indeed, the Holy Qur'an is the true word of God Almighty.

I firmly believe that giving generates money because the more you give to others, the more blessings they bring to you through their prayers.But again not all situation that this attitude suffices.

I am a Muslim and I believe in the Holy Qur'an. I try to follow it and preach it. It is the most powerful book. Whenever I read it, my heart melts. It soothes my hearts. Indeed, the Holy Qur'an is the true word of God Almighty.
That's exactly what I am trying to make my point on , it depends on the belief you have with giving , I belief I will make more and receive more if I am helping the less privilege around me .

It depends on what you believe in. If you believe that you receive more when you give, it seems that it actually happens that way. But when you look at it logically, sometimes the people you give don't come back to give you. But your goods deeds seems to just attract more good into your life. I think it is the law of attraction working here.

It depends on what you believe in. If you believe that you receive more when you give, it seems that it actually happens that way. But when you look at it logically, sometimes the people you give don't come back to give you. But your goods deeds seems to just attract more good into your life. I think it is the law of attraction working here.

Well, in a practical manner, when you offer something to someone, they may also be diligently devoted to offer something to you in return. This is a practical example in business as well.

I firmly believe that giving generates money because the more you give to others, the more blessings they bring to you through their prayers.But again not all situation that this attitude suffices.
In the religious aspect people will believe that giving brings a lot of money to the giver but in general and without any religion attached to it I believe that giving brings a lot of favours in the sense that someone you once blessed with a gift sometimes ago could also be in a position to help you in different ways in the future.

I think it's based on the religious believe that if you give out of charity then you would be rewarded for it somehow. But if you want to make sure if it, you could strike q deal with the person you're helping to return the favour in the future.

I think it's based on the religious believe that if you give out of charity then you would be rewarded for it somehow. But if you want to make sure if it, you could strike q deal with the person you're helping to return the favour in the future.
Yeah, religious beliefs is what makes most people believe that if you give, you receive more. But then you can't strike a deal with everyone you help. Some are so needy, they may never find a way to repay you. That is why I believe if you give something wholeheartedly, you shouldn't expect anything back, unless it is a business deal.

Yeah, religious beliefs is what makes most people believe that if you give, you receive more. But then you can't strike a deal with everyone you help. Some are so needy, they may never find a way to repay you. That is why I believe if you give something wholeheartedly, you shouldn't expect anything back, unless it is a business deal.
That's correct. There's a difference between charity and making investments in human. When you do charity then you're not expected to hope for anything in the future but making human investments us different that's my point. Most comedians we see today wouldn't be noticed if not for their sponsors, and that's human investment.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back