What's new

Does Facebook have set rules about the ads you can put out?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I haven't used Facebooks promotion options much. I mostly just used Facebook as a promotion tool by posting to my pages, but lately I've been thinking about paying for ads on Facebook itself. It lets you set your prices and so I figured I could give it a try.

Are there any rules and other details I should know before I decide to pay for Facebook ads?

Your ad campaign does not launch automatically, it will have to be approved manually before it can be launched. facebook has ad policies that advertisers have to follow. However, they allow you to review and resubmit ad.

Facebook ad have various policies and community guidelines that you have to meet up with, I am managing a weight loss page and our ads are constantly been restricted because of displaying before and after pictures.

I have not used facebook ad for product promotion. So, I don't know much about it's rule and how it work. But I'm sure there's going to be some simple rules that'll need to be followed with Promoting with glo.

I haven't used Facebooks promotion options much. I mostly just used Facebook as a promotion tool by posting to my pages, but lately I've been thinking about paying for ads on Facebook itself. It lets you set your prices and so I figured I could give it a try.

Are there any rules and other details I should know before I decide to pay for Facebook ads?
Advertisements must also not use abusive words or attack any particular age, gender, color, or other designated category. Ads must also offer a link to the publisher's privacy policy and not contain any potentially dangerous or improper information.

Last edited:
Advertisements must also not use abusive words or attack any particular age, gender, color, or other designated category. Ads must also offer a link to the publisher's privacy policy and not contain any potentially dangerous or improper information.
you can not even run an advertisement that makes someone feel bad about him or herself like for instance, when you want to advertise weightloss program and you put a before and after picture of yourself.

Facebook has advertisement policy so you need to go to Facebook terms and conditions and review all over again. More features have been added to Facebook that you need to know when you get to FAQ of the site. Advertisement will also need to be approved.

Facebook has advertisement policy so you need to go to Facebook terms and conditions and review all over again. More features have been added to Facebook that you need to know when you get to FAQ of the site. Advertisement will also need to be approved.
and they are very strict with their advertisement policies and does not take it very lightly if anyone should break there policy as they would permanently ban your ads account

People should always the rules and updated rules at FAQ. This is not only apply to facebook. It apply to all site. Hence, it's advisable you read a site FAQ after joining it to know the rules guiding the site.

Yes, Facebook has set rules and guidelines regarding the ads you can put out. These rules are in place to ensure that the ads are safe and appropriate for Facebook's audience. Some of the rules include prohibiting ads that contain illegal products or services, misleading claims, adult content, and discriminatory content.

I have never really used Facebook ads before so i am not so sure. But what i do know is that every advertising agency does have their policies in which they abide by. So definitely Facebook has its policies in which they abide by.

There are a lot of rules in Facebook when it comes with ads so you will have to follow them very good I don't use Facebook a lot in general so I don't know exactly what the rules about ads are but I know they have at least few

Of course yes, I believe that Facebook have the requirements that each ads that you want to publish on the platform must meet before they are going to manually approve it, otherwise we are going to see a lot of ads that are going to mess up the whole platform which is not going to be good for Mark Zuckerberg.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back