What's new

Does emulators give you the same feel of a console?

Etini

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Nov 17, 2022
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Emulators are software that try to imitate the functionality of a different system. Some priori use emulators to play console games on pc.

Does it feel the same as using a console. I personally don't like emulators for playing games.

Today many people are using emulators on their PCs but in my opinion it can not entertain the player like a gaming console because gaming consoles are made for gaming.

I use them to play the video games of my childhood that I can not find on the consoles I have, really the experience is not exactly the same, but it is very similar.

Emulators don't give the same feel of a console. I think most games have PC versions now and one can confidently have something close to console with the PC versions.

Emulators don't give the same feel of a console. I think most games have PC versions now and one can confidently have something close to console with the PC versions.
I do not really like them. I have never been good with the usage of emulators ever since I have been playing games

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back