Does buying used items save money?

Nsikan

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Mar 14, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I am currently using a UK used phone and it is serving me better than most new phones people are using in my country. Do you think used items are great ideas to save money?

Yes it can save you money provided you are smart enough to inspect the product before buying

Yes it can save you money provided you are smart enough to inspect the product before buying

I think that buying used items is quite risky. used items could last for a long time. However, this may not be the case all the time.

I am currently using a UK used phone and it is serving me better than most new phones people are using in my country. Do you think used items are great ideas to save money?
I sometimes buy used items like the phone that I have with me and it has never given me any issue.

I think that buying used items is quite risky. used items could last for a long time. However, this may not be the case all the time.
Yes it's always full of risks and if you can inspect the product before buying then you can do well with used products

There are certain things you can buy as used items and they are some that cannot. I would gladly buy a used car.

Yes of course buying fairly used item can actually be one of the easiest way you can save money because most of such items are usually sold cheaper when compared to the new ones in the market.

I make use of Facebook marketplace when it comes to buying such products.

It depends on what you are buying, how much you are paying, and what is the condition of the product you are buying. I am not in favor of buying used electronic items like mobile phones, TVs, etc. However, I feel that buying used furniture can substantially save you money as most of the products can be bought for less than 50 percent original and you need just a small amount to repair these items.

The most important thing here is that you are getting a quality product. For most items including household gadgets and electronics, buying them used is one of the best ways you can save money because you are getting the whole product and you can still use them for a couple of years before they will need change.

Buying used phones is a case of pound wise, penny foolish. When a new phone would serve you for three years before developing problem, a used phone might only last a year before developing serious problems.

Buying used phones is a case of pound wise, penny foolish. When a new phone would serve you for three years before developing problem, a used phone might only last a year before developing serious problems.
In as much as you can find some bad phones in the market, I can still see that I believe in used phones especially when you are somebody who is conservative on a budget. There is no need buying a new phone when you can get one that has been used for let's say six months for a much lesser price.

Something I always look at when it comes to buying something I need is the best way to get it cheaper, especially nowadays with prices increasing as much as they are and you want to save money where you can.

I have often bought refurbished phones in the past which tend to last longer and work better than one I would have bought at full price brand new from the store.

I sometimes even go into charity shops myself and so do many others to get things I need cheaper, you will be surprised at how much you can buy in a charity shop that you would not expect. The saying "someone else's junk is another one's treasure" is definitely true.

Something I always look at when it comes to buying something I need is the best way to get it cheaper, especially nowadays with prices increasing as much as they are and you want to save money where you can.

I have often bought refurbished phones in the past which tend to last longer and work better than one I would have bought at full price brand new from the store.

I sometimes even go into charity shops myself and so do many others to get things I need cheaper, you will be surprised at how much you can buy in a charity shop that you would not expect. The saying "someone else's junk is another one's treasure" is definitely true.

I think that if you buy a used item which was properly used in the first place, then I think that it may be worth it. It all depends on how well the item has been used in the first place. Some users may use the item in a really harsh way and this may decrease the resale value of the product.

I used to believe buying used items was a way of buying them cheaper which is actually true but in the long run it is very advisable as a person that patronizes used items I have come to the conclusion that it is best to buy certain things brand new rather than buy something that was used because you don't know the level of damage it must have sustained before the owner decided to let it go

I used to believe buying used items was a way of buying them cheaper which is actually true but in the long run it is very advisable as a person that patronizes used items I have come to the conclusion that it is best to buy certain things brand new rather than buy something that was used because you don't know the level of damage it must have sustained before the owner decided to let it go

I think that used products could last longer if you take good care of those products. These products should be handled with care because they have already been depreciated a lot. However, I certainly do agree with the fact that new products are more likely to last longer.

It certainly can, because you can sometimes find used items that are worth more than what they were priced when they came out. But it's not always the case. You can stand to make some money, but you probably won't make much unless it's a rare item or antique.

Keep in mind though, when you buy cheaper items, you tend to buy more of it, in turn still spending lots of money. It doesn't happen to everyone, but it does happen.

Yes, buying used items can often save you money compared to buying brand new items. It's important to note that buying used items may come with certain risks or drawbacks. For instance, the condition of the item may vary, and there may be a higher chance of wear and tear or defects.

Yes, buying used items can often save you money compared to buying brand new items. It's important to note that buying used items may come with certain risks or drawbacks. For instance, the condition of the item may vary, and there may be a higher chance of wear and tear or defects.

I think that it entirely depends on the condition of the products. Some products could definitely last longer. This also includes many electronic products as well. Certain products could last for a very long time no matter what. This also includes fragile electronic products.

I think that it entirely depends on the condition of the products. Some products could definitely last longer. This also includes many electronic products as well. Certain products could last for a very long time no matter what. This also includes fragile electronic products.
Yes some products can last long but I don't think that its a good thing to buy old and fairly use product do you know why because you don't know the specific amount of time which the person has use the product before he or she chose to sell it off for you so if you have money buy new item for once

There are good used smartphone one can buy and it would be as good as a new phone and even better than some new smartphone with low specifications.

The only used item I've bought which didn't disappoint me was my blender. It's a Bosch product. I'm very happy with the blender.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back