What's new

Does attending business school make you a better Business person?

Iboro

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jan 25, 2023
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I see so many people attending business schools. I always wonder why they go to through that stres.

My question is, does business school make a person a better business person

There are two kinds of education:
1. Formal education.
2. Informal education.

Some people try to be educated formally so they attend business schools while some people don't want formal education because they can learn by themselves which is informal education.

My point is that you need business education, it doesn't matter from where you gain it.

I am not attending any business school for me to become a better business person because we are now high tech, we can research in the internet or YouTube on some ideas or ways on how to become a great businessmen in the future.

I am not attending any business school for me to become a better business person because we are now high tech, we can research in the internet or YouTube on some ideas or ways on how to become a great businessmen in the future.
My brother, every business has technicalities that you are not taught online till you get down and learn it on the spot.

1. Formal education.
2. Informal education.

Some people try to be educated formally so they attend business schools while some people don't want formal education because they can learn by themselves which is informal education.

My point is that you need business education, it doesn't matter from where you gain it.
You have properly disected it. In everything in life, knowledge is important. And to do well in business, you need to learn the rudiments either formally or informally.

There is no assurance that it can make you a better business person because many times those that don't have any managerial degree are better business persons

There is no assurance that it can make you a better business person because many times those that don't have any managerial degree are better business persons

I think that it could definitely make a person much better at managing finance. However, the fact of the matter is that it may not always guarantee that you would become better. It depends on the person.

It will help but its not a certainty as many people attend just to get a degree and are not interested in learning

1. Formal education.
2. Informal education.

You are surely going to need the formal training and the informal training because one consists of the theory and the other consists of the practical

By Attending business schools we can learn more and that will ultimately help us in facing all challenges in ourbusiness

I see so many people attending business schools. I always wonder why they go to through that stres.

My question is, does business school make a person a better business person

I don't think attending business school is something that is going to make someone to become a better person because what you are going to business school to do is not about working on your personality but gaining the knowledge that is going to help you to be an authority in the business that you are interested in starting up.

I don't think attending business school is something that is going to make someone to become a better person because what you are going to business school to do is not about working on your personality but gaining the knowledge that is going to help you to be an authority in the business that you are interested in starting up.

I would say that attending a business school does make a person much better to some extent. Just imagine an educated person conducting a business and an uneducated person conducting a business. The chances are that the educated person may perform better.

There is no guarantee that you will become successful just because you attended business school, however, if you have attended business school you will be equipped with skills and knowledge that will help you run and manage your business. Education certainly helps people.

There is no guarantee that you will become successful just because you attended business school, however, if you have attended business school you will be equipped with skills and knowledge that will help you run and manage your business. Education certainly helps people.

Exactly! Acquiring knowledge from attending a business school is something that is going to be beneficial to you in a situation whereby you need such knowledge to carry out of your business activities but it doesn't give you any guarantees that your business is going to be successful simply because you went to college to study business management.

You also need natural talent to run and manage a business, however, you cannot get everything through nature, you will also have to learn. When you go to a business school, you will learn how to run and manage a business. Therefore, it certainly helps when you get a business degree.

I have seen some people who didn't have any kind of university experience but they have very good knowledge when it comes to running and managing their own business. It is all about being groomed in how to take charge of a particular business that helps most people become successful at the business.

I don't think so. Personally, I believe years of being involved in doing business can make you a better business person. You want to practice what you have gone to school to study, and doing it is a whole lot of different things.

I don't think so. Personally, I believe years of being involved in doing business can make you a better business person. You want to practice what you have gone to school to study, and doing it is a whole lot of different things.

Exactly! What you have been involved in for years is always going to be very easy for you to master how everything is carried out. The experience in the business will be a big factor that's going to make you become very good in running and managing the business when you start your own.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back