What's new

Does anyone here play soccer?

DudeThatsErin

It is my favorite sport. I have played it since I could walk and now I'm about to move back to a city where I could play it again and I am super excited! I already contacted the league that sets everything up and they are looking for a team for me for outdoor soccer. I have tried indoor but I've only played outdoor and I'm used to it and prefer it. Indoor is okay but I prefer to use cleats and from what I could remember, I couldn't use cleats in indoor but I could be misremembering.

Anyway, anyone here play soccer?

*Football. :D

I've played plenty of soccer, or football, or whatever it's called. I even wanted to go professional at one point; I was in the school football team in primary school, but stopped pursuing my ambitions in secondary school for some reason. Now I stick to watching people play football on the television.

Actually I don't play soccer any more but I use to enjoy playing it when I was young, my brothers love playing soccer, they go for Training every morning during the holidays.

I used to play soccer as a kid with my friends at school, although I wasn't really good or a professional I had my good goals and actions in the Soccer when everyone clapped for me and cheered me up. But currently I don't really play soccer because of some reasons:
1: I have two ingrown toenails which won't let me to kick a ball obviously.
2: We no longer have a big soccer field in our school available and a ball so it is kind of problematic to the case...
3: Sometimes too many teens want to play so they are making turns and that's really unacceptable to wait the most of the time and not simply play.

Actually I don't play soccer any more but I use to enjoy playing it when I was young, my brothers love playing soccer, they go for Training every morning during the holidays.

Did you join them in going for the trainings? Is it something that you feel that you should consider, too? Being able to go out with your brothers to train, or was it basically all about just playing casually? I played in some local tournaments before I got an injury that made me stop playing.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back