Does anyone here paint?

MaxPayne1

Up-and-Coming Sensation
100 Posts Club
Jun 10, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Whether it's something they do seriously or something for a hobby, I'm interested to know if anyone here does any paintings? Maybe even share some images of them? I used to draw a lot a few years ago but lost a bit of interest in art generally because I was never good at it.

I have painted many years ago but I was not good at it. I am not arty nor crafty but they are good stress-relievers. I unfortunately don't have any that I kept.
It's hard to keep up with something you don't seem to have a knack for. The way I handle that is to remember Self-Care. I do it for me & who cares if others don't like it!

I've dabbled into using oil pastels but not really painting in the traditional sense as in with acrylic paint for instance. For one of my close friend's birthday party she had provided canvases and paint a sort of Paint and Sip type birthday celebration. I don't drink so that may be why I was so stressed ...but the whole time I found myself having high anxiety and you'd hear me say "I thought we were going to be given step by step instructions!!!" My friends took great joy in laughing at my expense lol I had chosen to draw the tree of life and despite my complaints it actually turned out pretty nice. I will have to dig through my photos and see about sharing my creation.

Of of my friends paints as a stress relieving hobby, so I've tried painting with her. It is quite relaxing, actually, so I understand why she does it; however, I have very limited artistic ability, so while I enjoyed it, I certainly am not very good at it!

I used to do paintings in high school, but I've since transitioned to the digital arts and animation. I started off doing graphic design gigs as a freelancer, and I've added 2-D animation/ video editing to my skillset. The only reason I haven't gotten into 3-D animation is the cost involved.

Actually I don't use to paint but I love good paintings, especially for a house, I love to see beautiful colour combinations in a house combined with P.o.p.

Painting is one of my favourite and I always find interest in it. I learned such from my uncle who was very good at it even he does it for business but mine for pleasure.

Sometimes I paint at school when I get bored it helps me to burn the time. But in general? No I don't paint, I used to paint a few times when I were younger but for some reason I don't paint anymore. I don't have a reason to why I'm not painting but thats the case... I used to paint kingdoms and SciFi comics :).

I'm an artist but haven't painted in a long time. I used to love to use oils, but then I gave them all away to my daughter when she was in college and once I got more paints and brushes, I decided I didn't like it anymore. I prefer pastels (chalks).

I painted lightbulb ornaments a couple decades ago (sorry the pic is blurry).

7o85OxK.jpg

Yes please I do really paint I studied picture making in school and it was a sub course of visual art please we did most of that a lot we paint more of ours workers and also I love to paint as well .painting is very exciting

I sketch really well but I do make a lot of mistakes. Mistakes in pencil sketches can be erased easily, this is why I feel I would never be good at painting unless I learn to reduce making mistakes.

Whether it's something they do seriously or something for a hobby, I'm interested to know if anyone here does any paintings? Maybe even share some images of them? I used to draw a lot a few years ago but lost a bit of interest in art generally because I was never good at it.
You can take painting as work or hobby, whether you like it or not you will paint your house and office. This is very important to learn if you want to work with it.

The last time I did any kind of painting was when I was in school and it was things like vases with flowers and such, I was never much of an artist at all even when I was younger but I was actually quite surprised at how well I picked it up when I was doing it for a project in school. I have never painted since leaving school though so wouldn't know how good I am at it now.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back