What's new

Does anyone here get into pro wrestling?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
Are there any fans here of professional wrestling? Not the real sport of wrestling, like collegiate wrestling. But more of the entertainment side, or the pre-determined stuff like WWE, AEW, ROH, NJPW and more. Who here gets into wrestling?

I really enjoy wrestling myself, grew up on it and still watch it from time to time. I'm not the biggest fan of it these days, but I still tune in. I will be watching the Royal Rumble this weekend, and I can't wait to watch that.

Who would you say is your all time favorite wrestler? For me it would probably be Stone Cold Steve Austin or someone like Sting growing up. What about you?

I am a big fan of professional wrestling myself. I am super excited for the Royal Rumble this weekend which is always a fun main event to watch from WWE. I had tried to get into AEW but it wasn't one I could fully get into to. I grew up watching wrestling with my cousin and that is how I got into it like I am now.

In terms of favorite wrestlers, I would have to say that mine is John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Undertaker, Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton, Roman Reigns, Bray Wyatt, Daniel Bryan. I could go on and on about the wrestlers that are my favorite as there are so many.

Is anyone else looking forward to Royal Rumble 2023 this weekend?

WWE will always advice their fans to never try whatever they have watched their superstars do in the ring at home or at school because it's very dangerous. Did I listened to them 😂? No, I have carried out almost all the heavy impact moves of WWE superstars with my brother at home 😂. We did it for fun but I almost broke my neck one day. I have no interest in being a WWE pro wrestler.

I follow WWE page on Facebook and all of a sudden I started getting old clips of Goldberg on my timeline. In those days when Goldberg came new to WWE, wrestling was more fun for me unlike what they are doing now. I really need to see them copy some of other old storyline because it's better than what they give us now.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back