Does Alexa Rank Actually Matter?

Justin

Ledgendary Member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 6, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Alexa Rank is a ranking system developed by Amazon that tries to rank websites based on their traffic. Alexa rank does not care about search engine position or content quality, it only cares about how many visitors are coming. They even do not care whether the visitors are real or bot.

Some advertisers check alexa rank to determine whether the site can be approved as a publisher or not. If you want to impress clients, you need to have a good alexa rank.

So, alexa rank actually matters and it shows you site power in terms of traffic. Thanks for the answer.

So, alexa rank actually matters and it shows you site power in terms of traffic. Thanks for the answer.
In short, yes. Alexa rank matters a lot because it determines how much traffic your website or blog is generating and how many unique visitors your blog is generating in a day. The higher your rank, the more your website generates traffic and advertisers would be more willing to work with you.

If alexa ranking is this important and valuable, then it is safer to say that one can get accurate statistics of the visitors that visits a particular website and be certain that those figures will be acurate and authentic.

Some websites get more visitors when they notice a website has a lot of clicks, take for example e commerce website being listed on Alexa, that would definately improve visits.

Alexa rank is a measuring tool that tells about your site power in terms of traffic. Having a good alexa rank means you site has a good traffic, which is good in terms of earning revenue

To be frank with Alexa ranking only the tech people are looking at it. The public may not even be aware of the ranking of their site in Alexa.When I was the admin of our office website I checked the ranking in Alexa and it was in the 5 digits which means something like more than 10,000 in position. That doesn't make sense to me.

Yes I think it is the site number one from this category so we can see that sites as Facebook , Youtube receive many visitors each day , so I think yes it is so valuable .

Most of the people are interested in seeing where our site is ranked in the Alexa before coming to do business with us. Google analytics is better alternative to Alexa.

Most of the people are interested in seeing where our site is ranked in the Alexa before coming to do business with us. Google analytics is better alternative to Alexa.
yes most of the people search about sites when they are going to invest and if the site is in good in ranking then they decide to invest or not because it can risky for many people.

The only way Alexa rank would not matter is if you mostly generate your traffic using social media platforms. This way you would not need to worry about Alexa rank because Alexa mostly tells you about how competitive your website is when it comes to search engines.

yes most of the people search about sites when they are going to invest and if the site is in good in ranking then they decide to invest or not because it can risky for many people.
Yes, it is very risky to invest in a site that is very low in Alexa rank or not producing enough traffic. Without traffic to the site, is just pointless to come advertise or promote anything there.

Alexa rank is a rank given to your website for the traffic it receives. Higher the traffic, better is the alexa rank. Since alexa rank is a traffic rank, alexa rank actually matters.

From the readings I have done on these of Alexa ranking, I think they matter for your websites to be properly ranked on Alexa, because people do check that platform for some vital statistics concerning your website as well

Yes, it is very risky to invest in a site that is very low in Alexa rank or not producing enough traffic. Without traffic to the site, is just pointless to come advertise or promote anything there.
yes but after all these people take risk and they invest because they enter into site in the beginning and they earn some smart money while who users join later may be lost.

Alexa rank of website is very important because this is where you will know the websites that get a lot of traffic on their site and so if your website get a good ranking on Alexa then your website is very profitable.

Alexa rank is a rank that allows you to check the traffic stat of any website. The rank shows how much the site is generating traffic. having a good alexa rank means your site receive good traffic

I don't usually use Alexa rank to know how far a site has gone. But checking how it rates based on the number of visitors, makes more sense.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back