Does a favicon do much?

Shole

Resident Member
500 Posts Club
Dec 15, 2020
USD
$-0.0500USD
Biznotes
Seo-wise, does a favicon or an icon on your tab do anything to help? I mean it looks good, but other than that any practical functions?

Yes, I personally like to pin tabs in my browser so fav icon is really a life saver because it's easier to identify the websites which I find helpful and practical.

I think that it can be helpful in terms of the navigation as well because even though it looks good if someone has a lot of tabs open then it could help them quickly change between them.

It's really good if you could put the icon at the home screen of your computer because it will help you to navigate whatever you want to do easily instead of searching the computer all around.

some favicons do a lot much than we know, like for instance, some are embedded with coding that are used for some specific functions other than just to display it's image, favicon has other uses and not just for image.

When it comes to favicons, I always feel as if they are an absolute necessity. Favicons add an additional layer of professionalism to a website and/or application. When a user bookmarks or saves a website, the website's favicon will appear, therefore it makes it a lot easier to navigate and choose from. Also, a favicon is normally the first image or logo seen by an individual, so this is certainly something that will make your website unique and will set it apart from others.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back