Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
When it comes to ideas you think of, whether it be business, inventions, or something else, do you tend to write the ideas down? If I think of a good idea, or something creative, I will often jot it down in my notepad on my phone. I have a ton of ideas written down for things I wanted to do and try, and ideas I think could be profitable.

Do you like to write down all of your ideas? Good and bad?

A couple of years ago, I remembered all of my ideas, therefore, I did not have to write. But these days I can hardly remember the ideas that struck in my mind, therefore, I try to jot it down to recall it later.

No i don't but am beginning to think this is a good idea. Certain times wonderful ideas just popup when we least expect it, and the same way they easily go. Writing them down gives us a good point of focus.

Ideas can come at any time, so it is best to write them down whenever you have one. It is beneficial because you have something you can refer back to if there is need for it.

I personally do not write down any of my ideas on paper but I do get the physical pictures of ideas in my mind. Though there are some people who do write there own down.

When it comes to ideas you think of, whether it be business, inventions, or something else, do you tend to write the ideas down? If I think of a good idea, or something creative, I will often jot it down in my notepad on my phone. I have a ton of ideas written down for things I wanted to do and try, and ideas I think could be profitable.

Yes of course, it's the only way that I can be able to keep record and track of all the ideas that comes to my head. I'm still among those people who still makes use of dairy and I go out with it every where I go. It's helped me a lot.

My ideas stay in my head while I embark on study and exploration about the idea. As I explore and find the idea worthwhile and feasible, I write it down and develop a blueprint for it. From that point, it has come to life and must be pursued.

No, i do not write down all my ideas. Most of them stays in my head but if it's a good idea and it needs a lot of planning, i also jot it down in my notepad on my phone.

Yes, I do make sure I write my ideas down. Most times I get ideas in the weirdest of places, so Immediately I get an idea whether good or bad I write it down so I would not forget, Later I would modify the written idea.

I have adopted this habit too. Writing down your ideas ensures that you remember them later on. Then you can work on exploring them to see what works and what does not. We are people with great ideas if only we took our thoughts seriously and explored them.

No, i do not write down all my ideas. Most of them stays in my head but if it's a good idea and it needs a lot of planning, i also jot it down in my notepad on my phone.

There is always going to be a possibility of you for getting some of your ideas because you are not writing them down which is why I recommend that you to try as much as possible to write them down even if it's in your smartphone just like you pointed out.

I used to write them but not anymore. These days, I can just get any idea at any point in time and I will just make sure that I have it in my head and try to make it work out. That is what I do.

There is always going to be a possibility of you for getting some of your ideas because you are not writing them down which is why I recommend that you to try as much as possible to write them down even if it's in your smartphone just like you pointed out.
I do write out my ideas but not all of them. If i wrote all of them down, the notes on my notepad would be too much and i would have difficulties in sorting out the important ones and so i write down only important ideas.

I keep a document on my desktop where I put ideas. I have it synced to my phone so I can add it when I am not at my computer. It works really well for me and allows me not to forget things I have thought of or planned for.

I do write out my ideas but not all of them. If i wrote all of them down, the notes on my notepad would be too much and i would have difficulties in sorting out the important ones and so i write down only important ideas.

As long as you are writing down the most important ones, I believe that you are covered because those are the ones that only makes sense that you shouldn't put yourself in a situation where you are going to forget them.

Though the best way of handling your business ideas that you have not started is by writing them down for future purposes, Though some of the ideas might be forever in your head but you can also forget some if care is not taken.

If you're prone to forgetfulness, you're better off writing down all your ideas which are business and work related whenever they pop up in your head. You might think you would be able to remember it but over a period of time, you will face so difficulty in trying to remember them. I've been there and it's not pleasant.

Though the best way of handling your business ideas that you have not started is by writing them down for future purposes, Though some of the ideas might be forever in your head but you can also forget some if care is not taken.

I can remember the days when we used to make diaries our point of reference especially when it comes to writing anything down but technology have made everything easier today. This is because you now have notebooks on your smartphone and even your laptop where you can easily type and write down whatever business idea you believe you are going to work on in the future for any kind of business purposes.

Ideas can make you work more productive writing down ideas can help you to choose the best idea I do not write ideas because I have no reason to but it might be good idea if you plan to create bussness

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back