What's new

Do you work on iwriter?

Do you work on iwriter? iWriter is a site where you can buy and sell articles. As a client you can hire writers to write the content you want and as a writer you can write the articles and make money. I have not registered on the site yet, however, before I join I would like to read about the personal experience anyone have had on the site.
Please I won't take this, because I was expecting to read the good thing about the site you made mentioned,but only to know that you also don't have account with them yet.

I have tried some writing websites but they are definitely not worth it but I think I will try out this one because some of them do not accept everyone from everywhere in the world but I hope this one does.

Ok thanks,How are they paying ,are they going to pay me when I submit the article and they approve it or are they going to pay me based on the number of people who comment and engage on the post I posted, what is their mode of payment .
In hubpages, you'll create account with them like you do with forums. Then you'll need to create quality contents submit to them for proper review, when your article have been approved when it meets their criteria. Then your earnings will be updated based on the number of views it received. Remember you must promote your own articles on social medias, forums for people to read what you've written. The better the views the higher you'll earn. They pay monthly through PayPal.

In hubpages, you'll create account with them like you do with forums. Then you'll need to create quality contents submit to them for proper review, when your article have been approved when it meets their criteria. Then your earnings will be updated based on the number of views it received. Remember you must promote your own articles on social medias, forums for people to read what you've written. The better the views the higher you'll earn. They pay monthly through PayPal.
Their mode of payment is going to be the real issue now because I do not have a PayPal account because PayPal account is limited to our a location here, about from PayPal is there any other form of payment they are using ?

Their mode of payment is going to be the real issue now because I do not have a PayPal account because PayPal account is limited to our a location here, about from PayPal is there any other form of payment they are using ?
Just Paypal at the moment, they don't accept any other payment method, unless in the future they'll consider payment option like payoneer.

Just Paypal at the moment, they don't accept any other payment method, unless in the future they'll consider payment option like payoneer.
Ok if they are accepting PayPal as the only mode of payment then registering on the website is useless because I will not have any way to receive my payment as PayPal is not accepted in our location here.

I signed up on the platform a while ago but it's just really hard to make money form the website so I just heard to leave the platform for something really good to make money from

Ok if they are accepting PayPal as the only mode of payment then registering on the website is useless because I will not have any way to receive my payment as PayPal is not accepted in our location here.
That's just it for those who doesn't have Paypal. I have a PayPal account now, I also have account with hubpages, but I never started earning yet.

That's just it for those who doesn't have Paypal. I have a PayPal account now, I also have account with hubpages, but I never started earning yet.
They said that the PayPal account you have in this country will not be able to receive and send money to any other account , that it is just an inactive account, have you ever tried sending out or receiving fund.

They said that the PayPal account you have in this country will not be able to receive and send money to any other account , that it is just an inactive account, have you ever tried sending out or receiving fund.
Who told you that? Nigerians have international PayPal account which you can send and receive coins to international merchants. I recently transacted with Joshua Farrell using my Paypal.

Iwriter is a very good writing platforms specifically designed for a specific type of niche. The article writing nich for those who love writing articles and getting paid doing so

Who told you that? Nigerians have international PayPal account which you can send and receive coins to international merchants. I recently transacted with Joshua Farrell using my Paypal.
Ok, if you are able to send out fund with your PayPal account then it's okay but what of receiving fund and withdrawing it directly to your bank account ,I think this is not possible.

Ok, if you are able to send out fund with your PayPal account then it's okay but what of receiving fund and withdrawing it directly to your bank account ,I think this is not possible.
It is possible for me receiving and withdrawing to your local bank account. The funds which I transfered to Josh Farrell was first received from an Intl merchant.

This is a good site if you are a writer and want to earn by writing articles you can try this platform. You need to do test post to job and after you join, you cna bid on writing jobs.
Yes I have head about this iwriter a long time ago too. But I don't know if they are still as functional and formidable as they were when I heard about them in the past

It is possible for me receiving and withdrawing to your local bank account. The funds which I transfered to Josh Farrell was first received from an Intl merchant.
Oh it seems the issue of PayPal account and it's transaction is complicated and it's something I may not understand now until I go into a serious research about it, I believe it is something you can just transfer money like you do in cryptocurrency.

I'm not enrolled there right now, yet the site looks encouraging with positive surveys I've found out about them here. I'm occupied with many outsourcing locales right now that is the reason I'm not yet prepared for it. Except if there is each likelihood that I'll get enough gigs to chip away at as a fledgling.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back