Do you work on a desktop or a laptop

Nomad

Staff member
40,000 Post Club
Jan 5, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
I have a laptop, I have been working on a laptop for almost 15 years, which means I have not used a desktop computer for almost 15 years. However, I am now thinking to get a desktop computer. I want to build a gaming computer. Do you work on a desktop or a laptop?

Due to my lack of space for a proper desktop experience, I use high-end gaming laptops for my work/gaming/etc. My current daily driver is an Alienware M18 R2 with an RTX 4070 GPU w/ 8GB VRam, 32GB DDR5 ram and a 1TB SSD.

It gets the job done and at only $2499 when it was brand new a few short months ago, it's not a bad pick up. Especially since it only cost me about $800 due to a protection plan I had with best buy. :)

Well, I use mid range gaming laptop and it cost me $1400 about two years ago. It serves my purpose but I am also thinking about getting a powerful PC

I usually use a desktop computer most of the time, but when I have to travel I usually work from a laptop, as I have no choice but to do it that way.

I usually use a desktop computer most of the time, but when I have to travel I usually work from a laptop, as I have no choice but to do it that way.
I started using laptop 14 years ago because of portability and in the last 12 years, I have not used a desk top computer. :D

I can use both desktop and laptop to work. In our work place I have been on a steady use of laptop to work for some years now though.

I started using laptop 14 years ago because of portability and in the last 12 years, I have not used a desk top computer. :D
I grew up with desktop computers, and I feel more comfortable with them, I also use laptops because they are super comfortable and you can take them anywhere, but for me, I need both hehe

Newest Directory Listings

Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back