What's new

Do you withdraw your money immediately or let it grow?

I always withdraw my money when it reaches the minimum withdrawal threshold. this is because I have worked in a website before and I allowed the money to accumulate, I never withdrew it.

I always withdraw my money when it reaches the minimum withdrawal threshold. this is because I have worked in a website before and I allowed the money to accumulate, I never withdrew it.
Yeah that happens too, I've experienced that too and I ended up losing my earnings, so I withdraw when I reach the minimum amount too but if it's a trusted site like biz one could let it accumulate

I usually let it grow to a reasonable amount before withdrawal mostly when its abit stressful to reach the minimum withdrawal. Then i save it in my bank account and let it grow there as well

Alots of things do cross my mind once the money is with me or once am at a time of withdrawal most times I do withdraw instead of keeping it.

People are afraid the sites they are working on might crash and dissapear, That's exactly the reason why some people like withdrawing their money as soon as they reach the cash out stage.

I like to withdrawal my earnings immediately because most websites are not reliable. They can just fall or stop paying at anytime. There was a website I worked with back then. I was collecting my earnings regularly. So I decided to pile the earnings up. When I decided to withdraw my earnings I noticed that the website has stopped paying. So since then I have been withdrawing immediately.

Normally we should just withdraw it when it's due but there is a catch because you'll be paying more fee at lower payments and that's why we need to wait and keep the money growing and request payment at a higher amount to save fees. We can choose this selective approach on websites which are established and paying and should go for immediate payments on new websites.

The idea of withdrawing money or letting it grow all depends on first the person involved and secondly the online play offering the job. Most times it is wise to withdraw immediately

I always allowed it to grow and increase to the amount I am satisfied before I can think of withdrawing, this is what I have been doing in most of the sites I am working for, picoworker is one of the site I allow my money to grow before I withdraw.

I always allowed it to grow and increase to the amount I am satisfied before I can think of withdrawing, this is what I have been doing in most of the sites I am working for, picoworker is one of the site I allow my money to grow before I withdraw.
Only if you have enough money to spend for everyday life. I have seen many people who don't have enough money for saving and they have to use all their income for daily expenses.

Only if you have enough money to spend for everyday life. I have seen many people who don't have enough money for saving and they have to use all their income for daily expenses.
if this is the case then they still need to double their hustle because it is not actually the right thing for you to be using all your money you are making every day for your daily expenses, that means they are not saving a single amount of money.

if this is the case then they still need to double their hustle because it is not actually the right thing for you to be using all your money you are making every day for your daily expenses, that means they are not saving a single amount of money.
I agree. Atleast we should save some money for our retirement. As spending all the money may lead to financial constrains in future. Any adverse situation may come at anytime and we should be well prepared for it.

People are afraid the sites they are working on might crash and dissapear, That's exactly the reason why some people like withdrawing their money as soon as they reach the cash out stage.
Yeah and another reason might be that they even like withdrawing small amounts like $2 , which they find it valuable. But the most common reason is that you mentioned , they have fear that the site might stop paying anytime.

The internet space is nowadays full of uncertainty with how hackers handle their business. In my bank account, I prefer my money to accumulate rather than to some online account that may cease to exist the next day. The funds in my PayPal account rarely last 24 hours except for something I want to buy there with.

I agree. Atleast we should save some money for our retirement. As spending all the money may lead to financial constrains in future. Any adverse situation may come at anytime and we should be well prepared for it.
There are alot of money plan people should do when they have money, in any money you have you should always try to set aside at least 10% of your money for emergency purposes because you don't know when it will come.

There are alot of money plan people should do when they have money, in any money you have you should always try to set aside at least 10% of your money for emergency purposes because you don't know when it will come.
That's good if you are putting it more for emergency purposes. There is no guarantee what can happen anytime in future. so we must always be prepared for situation.

That's good if you are putting it more for emergency purposes. There is no guarantee what can happen anytime in future. so we must always be prepared for situation.
that does not mean that we are praying for it to happen, sometimes the emergency fund can actually be in your bank account for more than one year, but making adequate preparation for the uncertainty is the best thing for everyone.

This question is for all online workers. I tend to prefer withdrawing my money immediately I reach minimum payout especially if it is a new site or if I desperately need the cash. If the site is a little old and legit then I can leave my money to stay there without the need to withdraw. Do you withdraw your earnings immediately or you prefer withdrawing huge amounts?

Again, when I get paid by PayPal, I always withdraw the money immediately to my local bank. This is because it is not safe to leave money in PayPal for a long time. What about you, do you save your cash in PayPal and only withdraw once it reaches a certain threshold or you always withdraw immediately?
In any platform that I am on I do not allow my earnings to accumulate so what I normally do is that I will draw all my earnings on time because I do not know if that platform will will last long.

Well, I'm not sure why you would think that saving money for some time on paypal isn't safe. Personally I make, withdrawals instantly

Some people prefer to allow their money to grow to a certain limit before withdrawing it so that it can be substantive enough to withdraw and do somany important things. But I for one will prefer to withdraw when the money has reached the withdrawal limits.
I withdraw my money immediately I do not allow it to grow because I have certain immediate needs to use the money to solve but I think with time now I'll be allowing it to grow.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back