What's new

Do you wear sunglasses when you are outside?

Matan_z

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
1000 Posts Club
Mar 24, 2022
USD
$3.6400USD
Biznotes
I do wear sunglasses once I'm outside excepts the early hours in the morning which are from the sunrise until 10:00 PM, and that is due to the fact that the sun's radiation isn't harming the eyes at those hours of the day. I don't bother to wear them as long as they protect my eye's health and also make me look more cool. Moreover it helps me to overcome the common sensitivity to light, and it feels more comfortable with them. But what about you? Do you wear sunglasses when you are outside?

I do wear sunglasses once I'm outside excepts the early hours in the morning which are from the sunrise until 10:00 PM, and that is due to the fact that the sun's radiation isn't harming the eyes at those hours of the day. I don't bother to wear them as long as they protect my eye's health and also make me look more cool. Moreover it helps me to overcome the common sensitivity to light, and it feels more comfortable with them. But what about you? Do you wear sunglasses when you are outside?
Wearing of sunglasses is very good during summer time to protect wind and too much sun that can affect optics nerves.

I do try to wear sunglasses when I am outside and the sun is at it's strongest so like in spring and summer so to protect my eyes. We don't tend to get as much sun during the autumn and winter months if I am honest but if I do find the sun is out, it can be quite low in the sky and sun glasses can always come in handy then too.

Whenever the sun is out, I will be wearing my sunglasses. I can't handle not wearing glasses when the suns out. I always end up closing one eye whenever not wearing glasses, so I look awkward when not wearing them haha.

If there's overcast I will sometimes wear them, mostly to protect against bugs.

Nope i do not wear sun glass when i go out cause majority of the times i find it abit uncomfortable i get a little itch between my nose when i wear them.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back