What's new

Do you watch anime, and if you do, what is your favorite one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure If Studio Ghibli count as anime though it s an animation studio with amazing movies, state of art movies.

Of course i watch animes i have a lot of favorite animes like Neverland - Detective Conan - Hunter X Hunter
Fairy tail - Zetsuen no Tempest and the list is very long

There's no limit of age to watch animes .. for me i've seen many animes sence i've been child like detective conan / vinland saga / neverland / kuroko no basket / hunter x hunter any many others i forgot

There's no limit of age to watch animes .. for me i've seen many animes sence i've been child like detective conan / vinland saga / neverland / kuroko no basket / hunter x hunter any many others i forgot
There relly isn't limit, i know some people that are more that 20yrs old but they're big anime fans

I'm proudly an otaku and I've watched a lot of animes over time, but my best few are Naruto, bleach, death note, kimetsu no yaiba, nanatsu no taizai also parasyte.

Anyway if one were to ask my favorite anime I'd say it is Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack on Titan) or Naruto.My definition of favorite is 1) good characters, 2) good music 3) enough to change one's life.

Right from time, I have preferred anime's and those are the only movies I watch. The best is one piece which has series of episodes, I am yet to conclude all the episodes due to my personal job which takes part of my time. Looking forward to checking out some latest tough animes which i may love. Thanks for creating this thread!

I do watch anime movies but it's once in a while because they don't interests me as much as they do when I was once a child. My favourite and anime to this very day still remains Naruto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back