Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
I've always wanted to build my own gaming PC. I currently have one, but it was built by someone else. Either way, whenever I build my next PC, I might water cool it. Do you think water cooling is better than traditional fans and heat sinks?

Well, water cooling cools your PC more efficiently than traditional air cooling and according to some online articles water cooling also runs more quietly than air cooling. However, water cooling is more expensive than air cooling and requires more maintenance.

Well, water cooling cools your PC more efficiently than traditional air cooling and according to some online articles water cooling also runs more quietly than air cooling. However, water cooling is more expensive than air cooling and requires more maintenance.

I have read about the benefits of water cooling the gaming PC and that is an option that I am definitely going to consider too. It is more efficient and better than using the other options to cool the PC.

I have never used a water cooler, I have used cooling fans, though. I am also thinking to set up a gaming desktop computer and when I am ready I might explore water cooler.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back