What's new

Do you want to retire in a rural area or urban area?

It depends on how 'rural' the rural area is. I wouldn't want to leave the rest of my life in a place that doesn't have the basic necessities for living a comfortable life.

Lately I have been witnessing a lot of people retiring and moving to the rural area, instead of staying in the noisy urban area. When you will retire would you want to choose the silent rural area instea of the noisy urban area?
Lately I have been witnessing a lot of people retiring and moving to the rural area, instead of staying in the noisy urban area. When you will retire would you want to choose the silent rural area instea of the noisy urban area?
A lot of people retire and move to the rural areas because of the peace and quiet experienced there, cost of living is low as well. For the sake of my business, I would love to retire in the urban area.

Lately I have been witnessing a lot of people retiring and moving to the rural area, instead of staying in the noisy urban area.
When you will retire would you want to choose the silent rural area instea of the noisy urban area?
There are a lot of factor that will make a retiree to retireback to the village.one if he does not have a house of his own in the city,and also because of the high cost of living in the city,these are some of the things that can make him to retire home.

I'd love to retire in the Urban area though because I like to be close to happenings. I believe I'll still retain a lot of this my excitement pleasing when I'm aged.
That doesn't stop me from having a holiday home in the rural area though - peace and quiet is needed sometimes

Retiring in a rural area is nice because of the peace and quite but I have lived in the urban area all my life and I do not think I will find live in the rural area pleasing.

Rural areas make a great atmosphere for residential.
So retirement is more enjoyable in the rural area because you have low cost of things and you get to enjoy some good living

I would like to retire at a place that will offer me a great piece of mind. I don't care if it is rural area or the Urban centre. I want a serene environment as a place of abode in my retirement.

If I'm able to save enough money before my retirement, I'll like to settle in Urban community. I'll buy lands and start up a poultry and other livestock farming. I love serenity

Well, it's a matter of individual choice and maybe where you've got more friends. But I for one would choose a rural settlement or even if it's an urban areas, I would like to go somewhere quiet like a GRA or the likes of it. That stage in my life, I wouldn't want unnecessary disturbances

I think I will retire in rural area because after working in the urban life all my life, I would certainly be bored by urban life, and as for a change, rural area will give some fresh air.

I would love to retire in an urban area where I'll be close to my family and also have other opportunities which may present themselves.First off,it's not all streets in the urban area that is noisy,most of the estates are very quiet

I think the people who do such are from the older generation, I don't think anyone from this time would want to do such. In the urban areas I'll still get some social opportunities also I'll have a greater chance of getting a side job.
It all depends on the prefrence of the person involved,and most times the retiree would want to do something completelly different from what he has been used to,even if it mean relocating.

The more people get older they tend to tilt towards life in the rural area away from the rat race of the urban area. They want to have a serene environment with all its benefits of being close to nature.

I prefer retiring in a rural region where I will have to enjoy my pension in a less expensive life style.
I would prefer the rural region though. The peace and quiet, affordable products and non-polluted environment are enough reasons. The only thing that can make me stay back in the city would be my business because I would love to keep it running even after retirement.

Well, people spend more than half of their lives in cities with their issues, stress, noise and pollution, so spending your pension in rural areas would be a lot better to relax and enjoy the rest of your life outside of city troubles.

I am not really interested in there area I am retired to but the most important thing is that the location must be what I am interested , if possible I can retire to both location at least to have a house in both, the rural settlement is quiet and calm compared to the Urban settlements m

I would like to retire to a rural area because it's peaceful and there are always a friendly environment without the hassles and hustling and bustling of the city.

Actually, those at my side that have the strong and were retired, most of them like to retire on the rural areas because the can go and continue with agriculture and invest well there before coming to the urban area.

When you are finished working or serving the government or any company that you are worked with and you have retired, the best place to go is the rural area where you would have enough rest. There wouldn't be any noise or bustling around.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back