What's new

Do you want to retire in a rural area or urban area?

Well I honestly understand some people's choices of retiring back to their rural homes. Sometimes the hustle and bustle of the city can be too much. However you could find a serene environment in urban areas away from the pollution and bustle, with all the perks the urban area has to offer.

Rural area is not a good environment for me and as a result for this I don't and I will never dream of going back to the rural settlement because it will not favour me I will stay in the Urban settlement I have a good understanding of.

According to Large Cities Top Small Towns, Rural Areas in Well-Being, the main reason the large urban communities have higher physical well-being is due to lower rates of obesity and chronic diseases. ... On the other hand, rural residents often feel safer and more secure.

I will like to retired to an urban area why I'll get to see every one going and froing.
Life is too long to stay in a rural area, and as a old man I would like to use latest technologies in town...visit a lot of up to date places and see beautiful people.

The question is somehow funny to me anyway. Everyone wants to being the city to see and enjoy the beauty of life, those some people may choose to be secluded and hide themselves in the rural area. I think if there is no tangible reason one can hardly see someone who has been living his/her entire life in the city and later decided to move to the village or rural area at it may. As for me I can never try that. Perhaps many people yoiu see retiring to the rural area were doing so for the fear of the pandemic.

Its actually depends but once I retire, am going to stay in the urban area for some time in other to feel among and open to some basic ideas of new evolution of things, and also before i reached my eighties i will go and live in a rural area due to the fact that its peaceful.

After retirement it is a good choice that living in the village is very good and strong because the environment here is very calm and good and not so much money is spent here because there are no high expenses and high house expenses. They don't come so I think it costs very little at home. No money is spent. Living here is a good choice.

That's quite true. I believe that anyone that is looking at ways to spend less when they retire should consider relocating to the rural area. There, if you have a farm, you can be able to harvest food crops that will be beneficial to you and your household. Thus, spending less of your money.

As for me I can retire anywhere but if I am asked to choose between rural area and urban area I would love to retire in an urban area because I love living in an urban area.

In terms of retirement most civil servant in my country Nigeria wished to retire in the urban community than the rural area because they believe to retire in the urban area you may have alot of knowledge or information on how to secure a contract job and easy way to secure your pension in time.

Lately I have been witnessing a lot of people retiring and moving to the rural area, instead of staying in the noisy urban area.
When you will retire would you want to choose the silent rural area instea of the noisy urban area?
It depends on the urban area tho,not all urban area are noisy like we living on the island now close to beach no noise or whatsoever in here,so I would like to retire in here I guess.

I want to retire in a rural area,the stressful and inconvenience atmosphere in the rural area can not be overemphasized.
Moreover retiring in a rural area will really give you the fun to mingle and treasure the natural things of life.

Do matter the situation,am a fan of the urban areas any day anytime. So i would prefer to remain in the urban areas upon retirement.

I prefer to retiring in urban area so after my retirement I can start any business instead of retired in rural area, because in rural area business doesn't move well.

For retirement, after it's all.saod and done, rural area might not be a bad idea due majorly to the privacy and simple way of life compared to urban areas where that's where it's happening and lots of congestions too

I would like to retire in a rural area because in rural area things are not that expensive and also because the cost of living is very low, but I would like to live in an urban area when I am still present at work

I would like to retire in a rural area because in rural area things are not that expensive and also because the cost of living is very low, but I would like to live in an urban area when I am still present at work

In my own point of view I will like to retire in a urban area, because in an urban area it is very easy for me to invest on any business of my choice but in a rural area you just can't invest in any business of your choice. And you will also have to follow their custom and traditional there, which might not be convenient for you
I prefer to return in an urban area than rural area because in the oven area I get all my basic needs and in rural area it is sometimes difficult because all the social amenities and not there.

Personally, when I retire I would love move to the rural area away from the hustle and bustle of the urban areas. The rural area in Nigeria is relatively quiet and filled with greenery. A lot of retirees usually move to the rural area just to have peace of mind and to reflect.

I am living in rural area and my service is only 3 years but I have decided I will always live in rural area because I would like to enjoy the beauty of nature.
No doubt there is deficiency of education and hospital in rural areas but also the environment is to clean and the security issues are nothing in these areas.
Everyone prepared to return in an urban area because of The Good Life, good building and nice view, no one will like to retire in a rural area.

Lately I have been witnessing a lot of people retiring and moving to the rural area, instead of staying in the noisy urban area.
When you will retire would you want to choose the silent rural area instea of the noisy urban area?
Actually I think its good to retire in the urban area because you have more rest and less trouble in urban but not core urban area where boriness week creeple in.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back