What's new

Do you want to retire in a rural area or urban area?

Lately I have been witnessing a lot of people retiring and moving to the rural area, instead of staying in the noisy urban area.
When you will retire would you want to choose the silent rural area instea of the noisy urban area?
If it comes to me I will prefer to retire in a rural area because at the later age a person only need peace and happiness in life, and he don't have Desires and many wishes to be fulfilled at the late age, so it's better to live in calmness and peacefulness.

Actually, it deosnt matter, what does matter is that I get to be comfortable any how I end up. The rural area might be it for me and it might be the urban part. I am not glued to retire in one location because of of how or not exposed it is

If its my time to retire, i would love to spend the rest of my life in a rural place. Rural areas nowadays are different from the old one in some aspects like, old rural times were far from civilization unlike today, it reaches the technology. But what i like the most is the peacefulness of living in rural earea retains, thats why i prefer to live when my bones were nearly cracks👴

For me, I want to retire in a rural area. It is really my dream to live in a quiet place. No pollutions and noises. You can enjoy the fresh air and temperature. You can have a simple life and it can make your self relax

That's an interesting question, and I know so many people have different views and opinions on the issue. But personally I think I should choose urban areas so as to run far away from wicked souls in the village, that are looking for someone to kill, they hate to see people who are successful in life.

Personally, I would prefer the urban area because of the easy access to almost every thing I need like clean water, standard hospital, electricity. But, I will prefer vacations in rural areas where it is peaceful, relaxing and also close to nature. Finally, I will say I find the urban area more interesting and busy which also suits my kind of person

For me it would be much better to retire and live in a rural area, id love to see my colleagues again where they are all staying and eat the foods that I used to eat with no preservatives and all natural. And I also love the good vibe I get seeing nature all around me.

Last edited:
I would like to retire in a urban area, because it comes with lots of benefits. A urban area is well developed, making it easier to start up an enterprise no matter how little.

Lately I have been witnessing a lot of people retiring and moving to the rural area, instead of staying in the noisy urban area.
When you will retire would you want to choose the silent rural area instea of the noisy urban area?
Honestly, I would love to stay in the city or urban area after I retire. This is because, I would still be engaging in one or two business, and the rural area would not support this. Since, I would still want to make more money, I would love to be close to my potential clients and partners. By then, the noise in the house wouldn't be that much as the children would have grown up and probably would not need to stay in house for too long.

Older people or from older generations will tend to choose living in a rural environment after retiring wherein it is less pollution and closer to nature but I think most of us will still choose living in an urban environment because after retiring, there are still plenty of oppurtunities to grab if you want a sidejob.

yes, there are more benefits when you retire in the city especially if in the city you also have a house because all the access to the place have and important establishments that are important to you as a retired person.

Although people have different tastes and admire various things. One thing is sure for all man and it is that they want peace and happiness at all cost. So my reply is neither rural or urban but where you find or feel peace and love.
Post automatically merged:

Although people have different tastes and admire various things. One thing is sure for all man and it is that they want peace and happiness at all cost. So my reply is neither rural or urban but where you find or feel peace and love.

I will be prefer urban area because there are more facilities . But in rural area lack of facilities of accommodation .

I would prefer to retire In an urban area to afford me the opportunity to explore more and be more proactive.

I am in favor of retiring in the main rural area Why most people start a business after retirement And unemployment is common in rural areas. If you start a business after retirement, you will be able to provide employment to many people.In addition, the environment in the village is clean and healthy for the rest of your life Will be able to spend in the environment.

I think the people who do such are from the older generation, I don't think anyone from this time would want to do such. In the urban areas I'll still get some social opportunities also I'll have a greater chance of getting a side job.

I would definitely retire on a rural area were I have my own land, house to live in, family to share it with and things that I could do as a recreation. It is a long term dream of mine because I also want my parents to retire and live on a rural area were they can a simple life, stress-free environment, and a fresh air to breathe in.

I would love to retire in a urban area but in a private estate where I still have enough peace and Tranquility around, and I also want to have fun once in a while, go to fun places and even travel around.

if I'm retired from other a government or a private work I would like to retire to my own house in the Urban settlement I don't like the idea of retiring and going back to the rural settlement because to me there are certain men does not favour me anymore.

I would prefer to retire and live my life in a rural area, I want to surround myself with relaxing ambiance of nature as well as I missed the food I used to it. Afterall this things I have done my life, working all hard in these urban areas filled with pollution and noisy streets I guess I deserve a calm one which I will only find in a rural.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back