What's new

Do you want to retire in a rural area or urban area?

This Is a technical question and to me I don't know, which ever will suit my plans and purpose, and also, whichever will be great for my health.
Most of the times when some persons who have been working in the city and wants to retire,they usually decide based on what will suit them,they will decide to settle in the city,because they have more interest in the city.

I have been staying in the urban area for a long period of time and I think if I actually reach a stage that I have to retire I will also stay in the urban area. I will be visiting rural areas from time to time

Well both retirement in the rural and urban area are good to some extent depending on what you can do. if I will engage in farming activities, I will prefer to retire in the rural areas.
Urban areas are quite interesting, alot of satisfaction in terms of exposure but in same vain, the rural areas is not comparable satisfaction with peace ,freedom from all forms of restrictions and also spending is less because the cost of living is less expensive.

Last edited:
In our entire life we spents in a nociey area and works as like mechanic, so i have plan whenever I take rest from my work I surely select rural area.
Well when it comes to the issue of where to really settle down,you have o consider things like where is closest to where you are working,and also the closeness to the materials that you are making use of.
Most of the times persons that have been in a particular locality and have spent quit some time working in that area,it will just be natural for them to just settle down in that area and start off life.

Last edited:
Most of the time by then our body may not be comfortable living in the noisy city. I will mostly prefer to retired to a nice countryside in which I can meditate and have a beautiful look of natures surrounding me.

Once retirement, I would prefer to remain in an urban area since I need to enjoy myself after my active duty has ended.
Additionally, I won't receive many benefits from living in a rural place compared to urban areas.

I think the people who do such are from the older generation, I don't think anyone from this time would want to do such. In the urban areas I'll still get some social opportunities also I'll have a greater chance of getting a side job.
One of the reasons that makes lots of persons to stay put in the city is because while on active service they have been living their lives in the city,and it will not be convinient for them to relocate to the rural area.

Newest Directory Listings

WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back