What's new

Do You Want To Make Extra Money On Pay To Post Forum?

Kess

Familiar Face
Jul 16, 2021
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you wish to make extra money on pay to post forum? Then here is another chance that you can make about $50 per month on just posting a thread and replying other peoples thread.

You will earn 8 cents per 200 words in a post and also get a passive income of about $0.00600 per everyone who reply to your post.

You will also receive $0.00150 for daily active and $2 for each referral.

I'm already into this game but I'm working as a part-time. You can just check my wallet and payment proof below
Join Trendri for free now
Screenshot_20220323-055649.png
Screenshot_20220321-214752.png

Actually I do really want to have another way of getting income through paid to post site but actually I dont know much about trendri but I will love to if someone can enlighten me more.

I think that most of the members here are on trendri too. Trendri is the only forum that pay its members passive Income. It is my first paid to post forums and I have been on the forum for more than one year.

Trendri is a really good site where you earn from your comments on threads and for creating new threads. You can join the site as it is really legit and pays really fast when you request for payment.

I have registered on trendri but I haven't been approved yet I just hope I get approved soon. I also don't understand so much how the website works so am going to have to learn for sometime before I understand it well.

Trendri is good because they provide a way to earn legitimate money online but I don't I'll sign up on that site - imagine being paid 8 cents for 200 words, that's slavery to me. The only way yo make reasonable cash there from what you posted is via referral

Tendri is a legit website. I have seen people who have been earning and withdrawing from there. I'm also a member there, but I have not been to get verified for paid to post due to my busy schedule.

Tendri is a legit website. I have seen people who have been earning and withdrawing from there. I'm also a member there, but I have not been to get verified for paid to post due to my busy schedule.
You should work towards getting verified. Trendri is currently one of the best paying forums besides Beermoneyforum. The bonus you get when others post on your thread accumulates and helps you to reach payout threshold fast.

Do you wish to make extra money on pay to post forum? Then here is another chance that you can make about $50 per month on just posting a thread and replying other peoples thread.

You will earn 8 cents per 200 words in a post and also get a passive income of about $0.00600 per everyone who reply to your post.

I'm already into this game but I'm working as a part-time. You can just check my wallet and payment proof below
View attachment 3422
View attachment 3421
I have tried to get into Trendri but I have not succeeded. I do not know whether that platform is not my cup of tea, but maybe I have misconstrued my laziness as skepticism. This payment proof has motivated me though.

The majority of the people here, in my opinion, are also on trendri.
The only forum that provides passive income to its users is Trendri.
I've been on the site for more than a year, and this is my first paid-to-post forum.

View attachment 3422
View attachment 3421
Is trendri still working because I read somewhere that it is not working and some people had complains about it, if it is working please inform us about it too.

I have been using forums to make money since 2015. There was a time when I was earning as much as $180 per month. I even have had access to a forum where I was making about $90 per month just from forum posts and short articles.

Is trendri still working because I read somewhere that it is not working and some people had complains about it, if it is working please inform us about it too.
Trendri is still up and running. It is one of the best sites to work in and earn some extra cash. You get paid through Binance pay or directly to the bank for Nigerians. Right now, you can earn $0.04 per 100 word post and $0.1 per 200 word thread. That is a pretty good rate if you ask me.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back