What's new

Do you want to find stability or more wealth?

I would have said stability but I would prefer more wealth so that I can also help the needly and those who don't have,as well to be able to buy anything for my family

Both are driving factors for me. I want to be able to make wealth but not at the expense of my personal life or personality.
So in choosing a business, I'll go for one that gives me a choice to be rest assured and have lots of meeting.

I think stability will bring wealth (because you earn constantly) and also wealth will bring stability (because you make make your wealth grow through investment)

Personally, I would love to I live a very comfortable life and be able to afford most of my needs and of course travel to a lot of places that I have in mind.

Being stable means being consistent
And being wealthy means being consistently stable in abundance of money💯

I choose both because :

✅Monetary stability means a lengthy period of stable prices and market confidence in the external value of a currency.

✅Becoming financially stable means being completely debt-free, being able to pay your monthly living expenses with extra money left over.

Strength is the thing that that truly matters here. Expanding abundance accompanies an entire number of issues and issues. In the event that I have economical pay and I can utilize it to cater for my requirements successfully, then, at that point, I'm alright with that.

When it comes to making money, you need to be a mentally strong person. Being mentally strong can also play a crucial role because you would need much willpower to work for longer hours.

I would like to create more wealth, stability can be in the backseat. If I have wealth, I can make a better use of it and build a stable life with the wealth I have.
I think creating more wealth precedes stability. If you want to reach that stage where your income becomes stable, you must have first accumulated wealth.

All I wanted right now is a stable income for myself. I just want to create wealth for myself. Everyone yearned for financial freedom in all their endeavours and that's all we need to do for financial breakthrough.

Everybody is looking for stable business to invest and become a successful business. This is very important because of the condition of our country economic.so therefore if somebody has an idea of lucrative business to make a somebody wealthy should inform us.

I would like to make far more that my expenses. I want a situation whereby I will the money I make will cover for all my expenses and still have some more extra. This is the reason why I am working hard to build multiple streams of income both online and offline for myself.

I think stability will bring wealth (because you earn constantly) and also wealth will bring stability (because you make make your wealth grow through investment)
Which means the two are related and one cannot be done without the other right? I agree with this though, you cannot be wealthy when there is no stability in the source of your wealth. But between the two, which do you think should come first?

That depends on the things you have set for yourself, everyone wants to be comfortable in life, that is being able to take care of themselves in providing the basic necessity of life.

You can actually have the two. Wealth brings stability. So I want to have more wealth which will equate to more stability. It's almost impossible for a poor man to have stability.

Personally I feel wealth is not just about money but it encompasses all other aspects of life including health, a truly wealthy person is one who is both financially, mentally and physically well and stable. Stability is the the true quantification of wealth.

I love to be financially stable. You will have a rest of mind if your financial health is very stable. This means you have stable streams of income, you will get what you need on time etc.

For me, when it comes to working, I would love to make as much as I possibly can, but I aim to be comfortable, and I don't need to be rich to do that. But, I know if I can make a sustainable living, then I will be fine not ending up rich doing this. If I can live and enjoy life, than that's all that matters.

But what about you? Are you more interesting in increasing your wealth?
One thing about wealth creation and audition is that you can never get enough of it.but one thing is certain is that your well-being is and should be the topmost priority, because it is a healthy man that can enjoy his wealth.

Currently , with the level and the amount I am making online , though the money is not yet sufficient but i am in need of stability , after stability then I will keep searching for more wealth.

Actually stability is very important and stability also comes in different perspectives it can either be in business, health and also emotions and all are very important. When there is all those aspects of stability, wealth comes in.

Money managing is a great skill. It is completely different from earning them, that is why we see many celebrities making great money and they go bankrupt within a few years like Mike Tyson, who was the richest person on time then he went bankrupt. So I can't manage 10,000$, then no way you can manage 1,00,000$. Money is a great multiplier, if you are good it will multiply your goodness, if you are arrogant, it would multiply your arrogance. So always choose balance and stability before scaling up.

the most important thing for me is how I can be able to make more money because the money that I am making right now it's not even enough to feed me not to see start a project.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back