What's new

Do you want to find stability or more wealth?

For me, stability is key. As far as i have a good and stable source of income than can take care of my needs i'm good to go. I'm a simple person after all, i'm content with little things as far as i'm comfortable.

I am still of the opinion that stability is what really matters and not accumulation of wealth. Personally, I am comfortable with the little I can make as far as it can sustain me. That is just my opinion. Thanks for sharing.

I would like to increase my wealth, but living a comfortable life is as well important to me. I know rich people got their fortune b working day and night. I would like to combine both things, to live a comfortable life in wealth, if this is possible at all.

I want stability and comfortability. Increasing wealth come with different problems which I am very sure I may not be handled personally as a being.

I think wealth brings stability and one cannot be stable without earning enough money to pay rents, bills, pay for other kinds of expenses. I think you are talking about earn enough to make yourn self stable, then I believe that in my country, you need at least $500 per month to make yourself stable.

As for me I'm aiming for both of them, both of them are important and vital to anyone. Having stability without wealth is not living in management and having wealth without stability will end up in wastage or imbalance

Only very few people will be satisfied with what they currently have and will not want to have more. Even the riches want to make more money that is how we see richest men climbs up. I also want to make more money as I have not made any
That is just the basic fact about the issue of wealth,once you have aquire some level of wealth more responsibility will just come up,making you to want to scale up the financial ladder.

For me personally I need to try and make as much money as possible because that is the most important thing that can give you a stability, without money there will be no stability that is why I rather concentrate to make money first then I can seek for stability in the future since stability will always be there

If to say I have enough time to spend online,I could have made as much as possible,but I am not preveledge to earn enough,I only earn on bizdustry.com forum.

If I am comfortable and rich it simiply mean i have enough source of income that will sustain me and my family,but I am not ok with that their so many people who should be helped I want to be wealthy so that I can help the needy

In my own opinion , I prefer to first look for stability in my income because stability is better than going broke , and after i have stabilize my earning , then i will proceed to looking for more wealth.

All I need is financial freedom and stability. When my income, both active and passive is more than the daily expenditure, then I am good to go and live a comfortable lifestyle. Right now, I don't earn enough to cover my expenses.

Personally, I think I value both stability and wealth. But I value stability more because it comes with peace, whether you are wealthy or not. Moreover, it is easier to get stability because you only need to tap into your mindset. While wealth can be affected by many things that may not be in your control.

I would like to become rich, but for me is important to have a comfortable life as well. That is why I am trying to find the right balance between my work and family life.

For me, when it comes to working, I would love to make as much as I possibly can, but I aim to be comfortable, and I don't need to be rich to do that. But, I know if I can make a sustainable living, then I will be fine not ending up rich doing this. If I can live and enjoy life, than that's all that matters.

But what about you? Are you more interesting in increasing your wealth?
To reach a stage of stability, you have to work at increasing wealth.
I want to be financially stable; a state where my finances are sustainable. Whether that means being rich or not,I do not know.

I think, everyone needed stability and wealth over a period of time. the best way to experience stability and wealth, is to engage in one form of business or the other and also ensure proper planning which the income is daily realized.

No amount of money in this world can buy a peace of mind. I will always go for stability which brings about peace of mind. You are going to trade all the money you have for stability if you done have a peace of mind.

I would like to create more wealth, stability can be in the backseat. If I have wealth, I can make a better use of it and build a stable life with the wealth I have.

So far as business is and life is,I am aiming to find more stability which will bring comfort, peace of mind, availability than wealth with no comfort and others.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back