What's new

Do you want to find stability or more wealth?

If you already have stability, then you can't be talking of needing more wealth to be more comfortable because the stability you already have obviously makes one comfortable enough though not necessarily wealthy

Right now what I am craving for is more money and if possible to build wealth but it will come a time in my life that I will seek stability so I think it is just a matter of time.

I would choose stability over wealth. One can be wealthy and not enjoy the wealth or life in general due to some health issues or other life-threatening issues. I prefer to be stable and comfortable as long as I can meet my needs and help those in my immediate environment.

For me, when it comes to working, I would love to make as much as I possibly can, but I aim to be comfortable, and I don't need to be rich to do that. But, I know if I can make a sustainable living, then I will be fine not ending up rich doing this. If I can live and enjoy life, than that's all that matters.

But what about you? Are you more interesting in increasing your wealth?
Yes cause am not where I want to be am not yet at the place of stability and contention, so I have to keep acquiring not for myself but for my responsibility towards my family others close to me.

If I am to choose, I think I will wish to have both stability as well as wealth together. There is nothing wrong In having the both is there. With my wealth, I will have nothing to worry about being stable

Yes, I wish to find stability and get or the wealth I ever wanted but I am not in a hurry to do that.
I would get it slowly

For me, when it comes to working, I would love to make as much as I possibly can, but I aim to be comfortable, and I don't need to be rich to do that. But, I know if I can make a sustainable living, then I will be fine not ending up rich doing this. If I can live and enjoy life, than that's all that matters.

Stability is the foundation of any wealthy. Before thinking of acquiring more wealth you need to get to the level of Stability. When the right plan, investment and goal Stability can bring wealth.

Well no one will not loom for riches only those who are already rich. but to my opinion I prefer stability than riches to some extent someone will be rich but he is not stable I his daily activities and life performance which will definitely affect your riches.

Stability is good but I would like to go for more wealth. This will give me a chance to afford so many things I never be worried about money.

True, it is very possible to have a stable and sustainable wealth. This is why most Rich people today decide to invest in things that would give them residual income. It is very possible to have both, no need limiting your self to just one.
Residual passive income is what the rich do. They are mostly the ones you can find in stocks, cryptocurrency, bonds and real estate. If they even want more leisure they get someone to manage their portfolios.

Well, I know I would prefer to be wealthy, because money solves everything. The society today works because of money and when you have a lot of it you have the power to do more.

Both to me are one and the Same. Stability cannot come without wealth to back it up and you will need wealth for stability to be attained as well

Residual passive income is what the rich do. They are mostly the ones you can find in stocks, cryptocurrency, bonds and real estate. If they even want more leisure they get someone to manage their portfolios.
Thats it, they let their money do the working, that's why sometimes you might ask a rick person for money and he would say he has nothing at the moment, some might feel they are lying but most of them do not have cash at hand but various investment are already in place.

Stability is good but I would like to go for more wealth. This will give me a chance to afford so many things I never be worried about money.
With sufficient wealth will definitely come stability. Building sufficient wealth to get to that point though takes a lot of time in which you can be stressed if you don't find a way of being financially stable.

Well, stability comes from gaining wealth only. You must earn wealth in order to become stable. I am not talking about becoming super rich. However, considering the inflation in many countries, I think you must be needing money to become stable.

I think stability is good in everything we are doing. This is the reason why we must strive to achieve peace of mind. Wealth is also good as it brings about financial freedom.

I am after the money making process to be honest. I believe when I am able to attain some huge and steady income then stability comes in place.

I think stability is good in everything we are doing. This is the reason why we must strive to achieve peace of mind. Wealth is also good as it brings about financial freedom.
Both stability and wealth are all good but I prefer stability when you are stable then you will definately know and understand what to do and you will do it well which will bring financial freedom so both stability and wealth are good option to chose

I think it's only someone who already made money or wealth will be looking or seeking for stability. At this point or stage in my life, I don't think I have made so much money that needs stabilising so I will have to seek for more wealth.

This is an amazing question , I feel you will always find what you’re looking for , as for me I want more wealth , so as to be able to assist as many people I can possibly assist without any restraint or fear

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back