What's new

Do you want to find stability or more wealth?

For me, when it comes to working, I would love to make as much as I possibly can, but I aim to be comfortable, and I don't need to be rich to do that. But, I know if I can make a sustainable living, then I will be fine not ending up rich doing this. If I can live and enjoy life, than that's all that matters.

But what about you? Are you more interesting in increasing your wealth?
Life is interesting when you can provide your basic need and you don't lack anything that is, being comfortable with life and also have a good health

For me, when it comes to working, I would love to make as much as I possibly can, but I aim to be comfortable, and I don't need to be rich to do that. But, I know if I can make a sustainable living, then I will be fine not ending up rich doing this. If I can live and enjoy life, than that's all that matters.

But what about you? Are you more interesting in increasing your wealth?
As for me, all I ever pray to GOD for is to be able to achieve all my aim like buying a duplex house beside the beach and have a nice car or jeep and I should be able to build a better house for my parents and family as well that's all I want for now.

Only very few people will be satisfied with what they currently have and will not want to have more. Even the riches want to make more money that is how we see richest men climbs up. I also want to make more money as I have not made any

All I just prefer is that whatever I need, no matter how big it is, I should be able to get it as easy as possible from my legit life.
Nice one,this is actually the dream of everyone. Personally I feel you cannot actually be wealthy or be able to achieve these goals and dream of there is no form of stability in your business or source of income. So I believe both work together.

I am not greedy, I am realistic. I want a stable income source that can give me ll the happiness that I want. I do not have any dreams of going to space tours or buy a limo.
Before looking for more wealth , stability is the first thing we need to do in a business , if the Inc on has been stabilised and its constant then you can start looking for more wealth.

Well no doubt wealth would provide that stability and more and nowadays most people are unstable because they don't have money or enough more like they would like apparently we are not all the same

Well no doubt wealth would provide that stability and more and nowadays most people are unstable because they don't have money or enough more like they would like apparently we are not all the same
Yeah, right. Having so much wealth usually comes with some form of stability. But I believe that even wealthy people could have some problems. So even if wealth is great to give you stability, you need to also look for ways to actually be peaceful and happy in life.

Generally speaking everyone will be willing to increase their wealth status for a more comfortable living and lifestyle as well. That is not a bad thing as we humans crave for such. I will also want to be comfortable while striving to increase my wealth status at the same time

Yeah, right. Having so much wealth usually comes with some form of stability. But I believe that even wealthy people could have some problems. So even if wealth is great to give you stability, you need to also look for ways to actually be peaceful and happy in life.
Yeah definitely I guess that's why most wealthy people say money is not everything but if you don't have it yet you won't believe it, like you said what matters in life is to be happy at the end

I prefer to stay in my comfort zone and enjoy my life as much as possible along with achieving my dreams in life. I don't need to be rich for doing all these , the thing is to do manage properly with what money you have.

What money cannot solve more money can solve, stability is cool but I to me I want more wealth because the more money the higher my expensive and I will need more wealth to sort out the expensive apart from my personal life,more wealth will help my children to obtain the best in life
human needs as we can observered is insatiable,and that is the more reason why the ones that have would still want to add to what he already have,and that is just natural about our nature,except a man that is extreemly contented.

Well I feel stability is the best for me because you could be making lots of money and not be stable in terms of managing your finances so it's better to be stable

Nice one,this is actually the dream of everyone. Personally I feel you cannot actually be wealthy or be able to achieve these goals and dream of there is no form of stability in your business or source of income. So I believe both work together.
yes ,i concur with you ,there are allot of people that says when you find wealth and riches you find everything in life ,but i think they all get it wrong ,there are many precious things that money can buy ,get to think of it ,money can buy bed but money cannot buy sleep ,money can buy watch but money cannot buy time .,so there are many things that money cannot buy .

yes ,i concur with you ,there are allot of people that says when you find wealth and riches you find everything in life ,but i think they all get it wrong ,there are many precious things that money can buy ,get to think of it ,money can buy bed but money cannot buy sleep ,money can buy watch but money cannot buy time .,so there are many things that money cannot buy .
Well said, this mindset is totally wrong, money cannot buy you all the things you have mentioned. Money cannot even give you happiness, what gives you happiness is contentment. And when you are not content, you can never be satisfied.

Well said, this mindset is totally wrong, money cannot buy you all the things you have mentioned. Money cannot even give you happiness, what gives you happiness is contentment. And when you are not content, you can never be satisfied.
that's true ,it takes allot to know that ,but people still don't get it ,money can only buy temporarily things,things that are only perishable ,not things that would last any longer , it also takes you allot to know that .

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back