What's new

Do you want to find stability or more wealth?

I cannot choose one between these two options, I need stability and I also need more wealth. I think a lot of people will find themselves in my shoes because people need both

If I had to choose I am going to choose both stability and the wealth. Being wealthy give me the chance and ability to do some other things. Stability brings about peace of mind in everything someone does.

If I had to choose I am going to choose both stability and the wealth. Being wealthy give me the chance and ability to do some other things. Stability brings about peace of mind in everything someone does.
Me too, if given I would choose both of them. Who doesn't want to have so much money that you can afford anything that you choose to have. But since wealth does not come easy, it is best to prioritize stability.

I want to be comfortable to have a stable income,to be able to conveniently take care of my family, have my own house,car and substantial amount of savings and investment.

I want to be comfortable to have a stable income,to be able to conveniently take care of my family, have my own house,car and substantial amount of savings and investment.
This is the goal and dream of everyone. If your source of income is not stable, you cannot be considered wealthy. So stability is the key to obtaining wealth.

For me, when it comes to working, I would love to make as much as I possibly can, but I aim to be comfortable, and I don't need to be rich to do that. But, I know if I can make a sustainable living, then I will be fine not ending up rich doing this. If I can live and enjoy life, than that's all that matters.

But what about you? Are you more interesting in increasing your wealth?

Seriously, as far as I'm concerned, making more money is what makes you t be financially successful and stable. With more money, you can take care of your responsibilities.

What money cannot solve more money can solve, stability is cool but I to me I want more wealth because the more money the higher my expensive and I will need more wealth to sort out the expensive apart from my personal life,more wealth will help my children to obtain the best in life

Stability has a lot to do with wealth. I very much prefer stability. When you are financially stable you are not necessarily we are with but you have access to the basic amenities you need. A lovely person might not be a stable person and we only tell that person as being rich. Stability is required in all areas of life to live a happy one. I will vouch stability

Strength is the thing that that truly matters here. Expanding abundance accompanies an entire number of issues and issues. In the event that I have economical pay and I can utilize it to cater for my requirements successfully, then, at that point, I'm alright with that.
Post automatically merged:

Stability has a lot to do with wealth. I very much prefer stability. When you are financially stable you are not necessarily we are with but you have access to the basic amenities you need. A lovely person might not be a stable person and we only tell that person as being rich. Stability is required in all areas of life to live a happy one. I will vouch stability

Last edited:
Being comfortable and eventauuly striving to get rich,is individual dependent,some persons would want to just work and have just enough to take care of their immediate needs and want,be not wanting to go through the rigours of stressing out to aquire more,but for some ambitious persons that could not be the case,as they woud want to save and divest to create more profit.

Strength is the thing that that truly matters here. Expanding
abundance accompanies an entire number of issues and
issues. In the event that I have economical pay and I can
utilize it to cater for my requirements successfully, then, at
that point, I'm alright with that.

For me, l prefer more stability than wealth, sincerely speaking. More wealth tends to draw unnecessary attention to you while depriving you of peace. Stability bring inner peace, balance, contentment and simplicity in plenty.

I'm only interested in making as much as possible for now, after I might have made enough money and invested in many places, then stability comes into play.

For me, when it comes to working, I would love to make as much as I possibly can, but I aim to be comfortable, and I don't need to be rich to do that. But, I know if I can make a sustainable living, then I will be fine not ending up rich doing this. If I can live and enjoy life, than that's all that matters.

When I was growing I want this question was asked I will say I want wealth, but presently now, all I want is stability. To be able to fix those bills, pamper myself and not be bothered.

I'm not choosing either of them but both... You can be stable but not wealthy and you can be wealthy but not stable its a two edge sword...
You're right about that. I would certainly choose the both because am still young and I don't have enough money yet to be after only stability so I do seek for more wealth and if am supposed to achieve it, I d'wish it becomes stable

I do not have to be actually smelly abundant if I can easily simply have actually lasting earnings I will be actually incredibly pleased searching for more riches resembles placing more concern to one personal

Finding stability and likewise wealth must be what every individual must run after because if you are wealthy and not stable, your wealth might not safe you....

Well to me stability works hand in hand with the wealth because when their is stability wealth will definitely come but with the absence of stability no form of wealth because all channels for wealth making will be blog.

Even though I have shared my opinion before but I think I would like to add this again. Building more wealth will definitely give you stability.

I tried causing wealth but it was a painful process. Now I just aim to live a comfortable life.

One thing is that it's only when you are truly happy with what you have that you can have the patience needed to accumulate wealth.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back