What's new

Do you want to find stability or more wealth?

We just need to find our own peace and have a rest of mind because you can't have stability with money unless you're deceiving yourself, you might think you're okay but to many people you're not. So just be contented with whatever you have.

My initial aim is to gain financial stability but that is never enough for me, I intend to be filthy rich in other to make life easier for myself, my loved ones and my community at large

The most important thing for me right now is to be making money no matter how much it is going to be. I will be focusing and stability much more later and focusing on the things that I really want.

The aim of a good entrepreneurs or a businessman or woman is to first gain stability in his or her business and then later start looking for ways to improve your wealth .
My initial aim is to gain financial stability but that is never enough for me, I intend to be filthy rich in other to make life easier for myself, my loved ones and my community at large

What counts most here is stability.
Gaining riches entails a host of obstacles and difficulties.
I'm fine with it if I can efficiently meet my demands with a stable source of income.

Both wealth and stability are of a very high need in our daily life. But both can't be of the same level. In my point of view, getting stable financially is better than getting wealth as people will target you too much.
For me, when it comes to working, I would love to make as much as I possibly can, but I aim to be comfortable, and I don't need to be rich to do that. But, I know if I can make a sustainable living, then I will be fine not ending up rich doing this. If I can live and enjoy life, than that's all that matters.

But what about you? Are you more interesting in increasing your wealth?

For me, when it comes to working, I would love to make as much as I possibly can, but I aim to be comfortable, and I don't need to be rich to do that. But, I know if I can make a sustainable living, then I will be fine not ending up rich doing this. If I can live and enjoy life, than that's all that matters.

I want stability because with stability you can make alot of money but when you have wealth and no stability then you can lose all of your wealth, but stability needs more experience and patience.

Finding stability is very important and it's even more realistic in doing that than making more wealth which is not even really feasible like that in the long run for anybody
The issue that is mostly associated with getting wealth is that,the more you get wealth,the more craving you will keep having to get more,but once you have contempt about the resources you have,you will not be over ancious to get more.

The issue that is mostly associated with getting wealth is that,the more you get wealth,the more craving you will keep having to get more,but once you have contempt about the resources you have,you will not be over ancious to get more.
What you needed most first is the stability of your business before looking for more wealth , you need to stabilize your business so that it won't diminish from its current status , then look for more wealth after then .

What you needed most first is the stability of your business before looking for more wealth , you need to stabilize your business so that it won't diminish from its current status , then look for more wealth after then .
That is one thing about majority of persons that are into business,the crave to achieve more can lead to some fundamental mistake and the business one is managing would be the one to suffer.

I believe that it is important to find stability before you decide to increase your wealth. Earning a stable income will make it easier for you to be wealthy.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back