What's new

Do you want to find stability or more wealth?

Grant

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
5000+ Posts Club
Oct 27, 2020
USD
$134.3000USD
Biznotes
For me, when it comes to working, I would love to make as much as I possibly can, but I aim to be comfortable, and I don't need to be rich to do that. But, I know if I can make a sustainable living, then I will be fine not ending up rich doing this. If I can live and enjoy life, than that's all that matters.

But what about you? Are you more interesting in increasing your wealth?

Stability is what that really matters here. Increasing wealth comes with a whole number of issues and problems. If I have sustainable income and I can use it to cater for my needs effectively, then I'm okay with that

Finding stability is very important and it's even more realistic in doing that than making more wealth which is not even really feasible like that in the long run for anybody

Write your reply...well I have any attachments are not sure if we are you are not the new one is a few weeks ago but it is to be see you if we have to the other than a few months ago jtdd

I also love comfortable. I don't need to be stinky rich. If I can just have sustainable income, I would be extremely happy. Looking for more wealth is like putting more burden to oneself.

I don’t need to be stinky rich if I can just have sustainable income I would be extremely happy looking for more wealth is like putting more burden to one self

For me, when it comes to working, I would love to make as much as I possibly can, but I aim to be comfortable, and I don't need to be rich to do that. But, I know if I can make a sustainable living, then I will be fine not ending up rich doing this. If I can live and enjoy life, than that's all that matters.

Perform me I will rather prepare to get more wet than just being a comfortable somebody because I am this kind of person that always love to go for the best in whatever that I do.

I'm not choosing either of them but both... You can be stable but not wealthy and you can be wealthy but not stable its a two edge sword...

When it come to finding stability is very important to choose either both of them because I prefer to be comfortable when finding stability wealth.

I'm not choosing either of them but both... You can be stable but not wealthy and you can be wealthy but not stable its a two edge sword...
True, it is very possible to have a stable and sustainable wealth. This is why most Rich people today decide to invest in things that would give them residual income. It is very possible to have both, no need limiting your self to just one.

Basically I want to be able to afford to take care of myself and my family, help people in need and live a Good Life,I want to be really stable.

Living to enjoy life to the fullest is all that matters, I need to make a comfortable life, get to help family and friends and poor people out there, so what i need is stability , and once your income is stable then you are rich.

Personally, I would love to I live a very comfortable life and be able to afford most of my needs and of course travel to a lot of places that I have in mind.

Strength is the thing that that truly matters here. Expanding abundance accompanies an entire number of issues and issues. In the event that I have economical pay and I can utilize it to cater for my requirements successfully, then, at that point, I'm alright with that.

Having wealth would be great for me but I prefer stability in life much more. Being happy and satisfied with what I can afford right now is best for me. So even as I aim to earn more money, I prioritize stability in life.

Of course, who does not want riches? Although I know that riches is not the end goal of a life but it is a means to an end. It is not the end in itself but just an instrument to get to where you wanted to go or achieve in life. You can eat what you want to eat with money.

Of course, who does not want riches? Although I know that riches is not the end goal of a life but it is a means to an end. It is not the end in itself but just an instrument to get to where you wanted to go or achieve in life. You can eat what you want to eat with money.
Yes, riches are that good. Having so much freedom to eat what you want, live where you want, visit places and do whatever you want without worrying about how much you are spending is really great. But since that is not how it is for many, we just have to learn to find balance between being satisfied with what we have and striving to gain more wealth.

I am not greedy, I am realistic. I want a stable income source that can give me ll the happiness that I want. I do not have any dreams of going to space tours or buy a limo.

I will consider earning more money, I will think about stability later on. You need to make a lot of money before you are unfit to work (due to old age or disease)

When you are comfortable at your zone you are stable, when you sleep without interference you are stable, when you are free from emotional crisis you stable, when you free from pathological crisis you are stable, when you are free from psychological crisis you stable so to me am comfortable with stability than more wealth and my reason is if you are free from all the listed above you will exceed in all ramifications, if you got all the above mention stability then you can further to accumulate more wealth but if all the above are jeopardize then only confussion set in, and a person in confussion state will not make any impacts on himself nor the public when he is confuse.

Newest Directory Listings

Shortie
Forums
Clicks
Views
WWE Hub is a discussion forum for all things wrestling! Share and chat with other wrestling fans throughout the world!
momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
Back