What's new

Do you utilize security cameras?

Sammyy

Acquaintance
Mar 11, 2020
USD
$0.0000USD
Biznotes
Do you have security cameras at your home?
I have had mixed responses from others as some believe that if the cams are connected to the internet in any way, that someone is behind them watching you and preying on you.

Some say that they don't mind either way as they have a "boring life".

Personally, I have Nest cams and traditional DVR cameras all around my home and garage.

No. There is no security camera system installed in my Flat. I wouldn't consider paying for a CCTV Unit and the installation unless there was a major security infringement and someone broke in.

I don't have secuirty cameras at home but yet I think it would be a nice thing to have some, since it protects you from any thiefs and other invaders. It keeps your house safe and you can even do a very simple thing to look at the person who is knocking on your door and to immediately know who he is and it would make it easier at every time someone will be knocking. But yet I've heard that security cameras are expensive and only someone who can efford them should buy them in my opinion.

Personally, I can understand both sides of the argument. While it's true that having internet-connected cameras does raise privacy concerns, it also provides an extra layer of protection for your home and family.

At the moment I do not have security cameras installed at my home but I am considering getting one installed after recent events with damage caused to my home. Last year I had my front door window smashed by someone, it was fixed fairly quickly but was a major inconvenience for me and the person I rent the home from. Not having a security camera installed meant we were not 100% sure who did it or why it was done and whether it was a targetted attack or just an accident. I am hoping at some point this year to have something installed so that I can have a better way of protecting my home.

With advances in technology, security cameras are now more accessible and affordable than ever before. They can provide remote monitoring capabilities, allowing for 24/7 surveillance of a property or location.

Newest Directory Listings

momode
Forums
Clicks
Views
ABCProxy is cost-effective, ethical residential proxies network!
coderway
Forums
Clicks
Views
AI digital artwork generator
ExplorerEvan
Forums
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Clicks
Views
Comments
Reviews
ForumExplorers.com is a free discussion board with topics and conversations for everyone. Camp, chill, and cook s'mores with forum friends. We would love to see you!
Back