Do you usually use 2FA?

Riberet19

Staff member
5000+ Posts Club
Jan 5, 2023
USD
$9.7100USD
Biznotes
Are you a person who usually uses double authentication on all your accounts to protect them? I use it in most important places where I need to put an extra layer of security, it is really useful.

I use 2FA only for financial services, for instance on my banking apps, crypto wallets, or payment wallets. Apart form financial services I also use 2FA on my hosting account and domain registrar account.

I am not a big fan of 2-Factor Authentication. This is because, with 2-FA, it takes longer to log into an account.

Nevertheless, one of my online accounts was once hacked by some unscrupulous pe5son I was working with. This incident led me to adopt 2-FA only for this account. I have consistently used 2-FA since then.

Yes, using it for your financial services is essential, banks, exchanges, or other cryptocurrency services, in my case I also use them that way.

Yes, I ALWAYS use 2FS, it is currently the safest way to protect both your account and your money, if you have an account with money clearly it is not only necessary but mandatory to have it, if you do not have it you are more than exposed to them being able to enter your account and lose all your money, you must be very careful with this because it usually happens frequently

Newest Directory Listings

Esimbuy.org is an innovative online platform that specializes in e-SIM products and services. As e-SIM technology continues to gain popularity for its flexibility and convenience, Esimbuy.org provides users with easy access to this modern solution
Off Topix is the best general discussion community around!
Back